Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?
Live at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Weekends from 22nd October – 5th November*
- Help Scooby-Doo and the Gang discover the legend of the Lake Monster
- Brave the haunted house, go on The Mystery Mansion Walk, make swamp slime and go on a Scooby-Doo and the Gang Character Hunt - all before seeing the spectacular evening fireworks display
- PLUS a park full of family fun with 55 interactive rides, attractions and shows
- Tickets: book online from £45 for adults, £35 for children (fireworks price included in ticket cost).
- Open 7 days a week: 9:30am-7pm over the period**
- Nearest tube/rail : Windsor & Eton or Slough
Join Shaggy, Scooby and the rest of the Gang at LEGOLAND Windsor RESORT on selected dates from 22nd October to 5th November* and help solve the mystery of the Curse of the scary, slimy Lake Monster.
Those brave enough can take part in spooky activities all day, from joining in the character hunt to making your own yucky swamp slime AND visiting the haunted house – zoinks! – before huddling together in the dark to watch the spectacular Fireworks display.
* Activities on 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th October & 5th November •
** Opening 9:30am-7pm, all above days except 5th November when the park opens 10am-7pm