1 Day & 2 Day Tickets
1. Children under the age of three go FREE.
2. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
3. Tickets booked online will be emailed directly to the email address provided once payment has been confirmed. Tickets booked online are not available for collection at park.
4. LEGOLAND Windsor operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets booked online or by telephone.
5. We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions.
6. Credit Card transactions are made on a separate secure server, with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
7. Use of the ticket implies agreement with the terms & conditions posted at the LEGOLAND Windsor entrance and / or in the Park Guide.
8. The ticket remains the property of LEGOLAND Windsor and is not for re-sale, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and, in the interest of the public and for safety reasons, we also reserve the right to require guests to leave the park at any time.
10. Ride restrictions apply and are posted at individual attractions.
11. LEGOLAND reserves the right to vary admission rates without prior notice.
12. Guests are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity ride or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
13. Upgrade to an Annual Pass from a day ticket and get your entrance fee refunded. This applies to the standard gate price only and excludes special event prices.