2 FOR 1 Entry Voucher Terms and Conditions
Please be aware these terms and conditions are for reference when bringing a 2 FOR 1 Entry Voucher to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. A separate voucher must be brought to the Resort in order to visit with this offer.
- The offer entitles holder to one free entry per voucher and per full-paying adult.
- If the holder of the voucher buys a full priced adult entry ticket to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort then he/she can take with him/ her one other person who will enter the same attraction on the same day free of charge.
- Only one voucher per person and per transaction.
- Entrance for children under three years of age is free.
- Car parking charges apply.
- Voucher must be presented upon entrance into LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and surrendered to the ticket booth operator. Discount vouchers cannot be used for pre-bookings.
- Not to be used in-conjunction with any other offer, reward/loyalty program, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, group booking, on-line tickets, rail inclusive offers or pre-purchased tickets.
- The voucher is not valid for LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel.
- Guests are advised that not all attractions and shows may be operational on the day of their visit.
- Height, age and weight restrictions apply on some rides. Some rides will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a person aged 16 or over.
- The voucher is not for re-sale, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The voucher is valid for admissions to 4th November 2013.
- The offer will apply irrespective of the entrance price at the time of use.
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will be closed on selected weekdays in September, October and November. Please note that new ride and attraction opening dates will vary. Please visit LEGOLAND.co.uk for future updates.
- PLEASE visit www.LEGOLAND.co.uk in advance to confirm dates and prices.