Park Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to any transaction between the Guests of LEGOLAND Resort Windsor ("the Guests") and LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Limited ("LEGOLAND").
2. Tickets purchased are only valid for the 2013 season and are only valid on the date printed on the ticket. Please check our operating calendar for opening dates and times.
3. Children under the age of three go FREE.
4. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
5. LEGOLAND reserves the right to refuse entracne to the Resort in cases where the capacity of the Resort is reached in the interest of the Public and for any safety reasons. Entrance is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend you arrive early.
6. Non-dated tickets booked in advance do not guarantee admission to LEGOLAND® Windsor, especially during busy times.
7. Tickets booked online will be emailed directly to the email address provided once payment has been confirmed.
8. LEGOLAND Windsor operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets booked online or by telephone.
9. Entrance tickets remain the property of LEGOLAND and are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not for resale. We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions.
10. Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server, with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation. Unfortunately we are unable to accept card payments online from card holders registered overseas.
11. Please be advised that promotions or discounts cannot be used when booking online or in conjunction with tickets purchased online.
12. From time to time the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or footage recording at the Resort which comprises the Theme Park, Car parks and Hotel, which may feature visitors. By accepting these Regulations, you agree that the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or such authorised party (as the case may be).
13. LEGOLAND reserves the right to vary admission rates and discounts without prior notice.
14. Guests are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity ride or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time. In the event of services being temporarily unavailable, relevant notices will be posted on the location or entrance to the Resort.
15. Height, age and weight restrictions do apply to attractions and rides. Information for each ride can be found online or at the entrance of each ride location.
16. LEGOLAND is in no event liable to the Guests, in contract, delict (including the negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise however and whatever the cause for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses, special, indirect or consequential damage or loss.
16. The total liability of LEGOLAND to its Guests in respect of any costs or losses shall in no circumstances exceed an amount equal to the ticket price multiplied by 15.
17. Nothing in this clause shall seek to limit or exclude our liability to any Guest for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions affect the Guest's statutory rights.