LEGOLAND Annual Passes & Life Time Passes
Upgrade to an Annual Pass from a day ticket and get your entrance fee refunded. This applies to the standard gate price only and excludes special event prices.
1. Admission with an Annual Pass is not guaranteed on normal or special event days due to limited capacity.
2. Entrance is on a first come first served basis. We recommend you arrive early. Pre-booking may be available on some special event days to guarantee entry. An Annual Pass may be subject to additional charges for entry into any themed or special events in the Park or at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel.
3. The Pass can only be used for admission by the person that appears on the front of the card. Any misuse of the Pass will result in confiscation without compensation. We may check Annual Pass cards and photo ID on entrance to the park.
4. The Annual Pass is valid for admission to LEGOLAND Windsor throughout the season depending on the Park operating calendar posted at the Park entrance or on park literature.
5. We reserve the right to ask Pass holders to leave the Park at any time. Height and age restrictions apply at individual attractions.
6. We cannot guarantee all rides and shows will be operational each day visited.
7. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over at the entrance and at all times within the Park
8. Benefits are not valid for the duration of your pass and have individual expiry dates and are subject to availability.
9. Annual pass and lifetime pass discounts cannot be claimed in any of the restaurants or shops in the Resort Hotel.
10. The pass remains the property of LEGOLAND Windsor and is not for re-sale, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. We may from time to time analyze your data. This is confidential and will not be made available to external companies and will only be available to Merlin Attractions Ltd.