The Possibilities Are Endless
- All of our workshops utilise the world's finest educational play materials: LEGO bricks!
- We run a programme of specifically designed workshops, all of which are based around the core principles of STEM. Details about our workshops available here.
- All workshops are lead by LEGOLAND Windsor's trained educational staff, and are adaptable for use by pupils with special educational needs or for your curriculum needs.
- Use our National Curriculum Map to navigate your way around the Resort, making sure you tie in all of your learning objectives to our fantastic rides and attractions.
- Why not try our Globetrotter or Time Traveler Quests to give your students a unique LEGOLAND challenge?
Plan your school trip using our National Curriculum Map. This useful resource will help you maximise your day whilst making it relevant to your area of study.
What is Included in your School Ticket?
- Full day entry to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
- Take on the excitement of 55 rides and attractions
- FREE coach parking
- FREE teacher planning tickets (post payment)
Booking Your Trip, Brick By Brick
1. Choose your ticket depending on the age of your school group
- Pre School
For a further breakdown, please visit our pricing pages.
2. Select your workshop
For a further breakdown, please visit our workshop pages
3. Need some more advice? Give our Education team a call on 01753626125 or email@example.com
4. Book by calling 0871 4232 280*
*Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras
Back in School
We love to hear from you after your school trip. Send your feedback, pictures or work based on your trip to Activelearning@legoland.co.uk
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
St Leonards Road