POP badges are the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort’s awesome collector badges! Each POP has a fun design – from your favourite LEGO® Minifigure to a LEGOLAND® ride you may have enjoyed, plus many more to collect!
Each staff member you meet at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will also have two POP badges on their lanyard and they love to swap with you and your friends and family!
How do I get a POP Badge?
- EAT WITH US – If you purchase a children’s meal on park, a random POP badge will be included. If you eat at the Hotel in Bricks Family Restaurant during lunch or during the weekends and school holidays you will also get a POP!
- STAY WITH US – POP badges are hidden in the Pirate, Adventurer and LEGO® Friends premium rooms!
- PLAY WITH US – Take part in our fun challenges during the year where there is a chance to collect limited edition POP’s!
How do I swap POP Badges?
- SWAP WITH US – Swap with one of the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort staff members, we love seeing your collections!
- SWAP WITH YOUR FRIENDS – Why not swap with your friends? It’s a great way to build your collection and find ones you may have missed during your visit to the park!
NOTE: Please make sure that you only swap the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort design POP badges with our staff members; we can no longer accept badges from other attractions to swap.
To view the full list of Collector Badges released between 2008 - 2014, please click here.
Please be aware that all badges are subject to availability.