Health & Safety
Have fun and be safe.
LEGOLAND undertakes a full Health & Safety audit on an annual basis in addition to regular audits carried out by external Health & Safety consultants.
While there are many "hands-on" activities at LEGOLAND, some attractions, such as Miniland are for viewing enjoyment only. It is the responsibility of each parent and guardian to supervise those children under their care while in the park. Adults are encouraged to join their children on most rides and attractions in the park. Children under 14 years of age should be accompanied by an adult (aged 16 years +) at all times.
Safety restrictions are posted at individual rides and attractions. Please take a moment to read them carefully before considering them for you or your child. For your safety, exceptions are not possible.
- Observe ride in operation and all ride restriction signs prior to boarding.
- Obey all posted rules and verbal instructions.
- Obey all height and age restriction for each area and attraction.
- Make sure seat belts and safety restraints are secure and snug.
- Keep arms, hands, legs, feet and head inside ride vehicle at all times.
- Stay seated until ride comes to a final stop at unloading point and you have been instructed to exit the vehicle.
- If ride stops before the unloading point, remain seated; wait for ride to restart or for further instruction from the operator.
- Watch your step while entering and exiting rides and attractions.
- Keep children off railings, chains and structures throughout the park.
- DO NOT retrieve lost articles from rides without help from the attendant.
- Keep children out of water features, water landscapes, fenced water areas and the lake.
- Secure all camera, glasses, hats and loose articles of clothing, especially on rides.
- Please do not leave children unattended in pushchairs and use pushchair safety belts. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult whilst in the park.
Due to the nature of the park being positioned on a steep hill scooters, rollerskates, childrens tricycles are not permitted into the park. These items can be left at Guest Services for later collection. For their own safety we request that children wearing Heely's do not activate the wheel part of the shoe and take due care and attention whilst in the park, as LEGOLAND can not take any responsibility in the event of an accident or incident occurring.