THE TERMS SET OUT BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE ACCESSO TECHNOLOGY GROUP plc (“accesso”) Q-BOT MOBILE MOBILE RESERVATION SYSTEM AND SERVICES SERVICE (“SERVICE”) AND SET OUT THE CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT NECESSARY TO UTILISE THE SERVICE. (“AGREEMENT”)
TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS, CLICK "AGREE." IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK "AGREE," AND DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
1. PAYMENTS, TAXES, AND REFUND POLICY
The SERVICE requires a secure online payment solution using accesso’s cePay (“cePay”) together with DataCash (“DataCash”) to facilitate mobile payments to use the SERVICE. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, debit and credit cards. If a debit card is being used for a transaction, accesso or its licensors may obtain preapproval for an amount up to the amount of the order. Billing occurs at the time of or shortly after your transaction. If a Credit Card is used, the amount is charged at the time of your transaction.
You agree that you will pay for all products you purchase through the Services, and that accesso or its licensors may charge your credit or debit card for any products purchased and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and or fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING ACCESSO AND ITS LICENSORS WITH VALID CREDIT CARD DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. All fees will be billed to the credit card or you designate during the registration process. If you want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card, you must change your information online in the Account Information section of your account; this may temporarily disrupt your access to the Services while cePay (“cePay”) together with DataCash (“DataCash”) verifies your new payment information.
Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such sales tax is based on the sales tax rate in effect at the time you download the product. We will charge tax only in territories where digital goods are taxable.
All sales and rentals of products are final.
Prices for products offered for the SERVICE may change at any time, and do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering. Refunds may take up to 3 working days to be processed.
If a product becomes unavailable following a transaction but prior to what is deemed adequate usage, compensation may be provided at the discretion of accesso or its licensors. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay adequate usage, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by accesso or its licensors. Please note that an inability to use the SERVICE due to your mobile phone provider, temporary delays in service for any reason will not be the be responsibility of accesso or its licensors.
This product uses a mobile website and will require internet access via your service provider. What is considered a normal amount of usage of this product will result in the decrease of your mobile phones’ battery level. accesso and its licensors will not be held responsible to loss of battery level to your mobile phone for any amount of usage using the SERVICE.
Depending on the park you are visiting, there may be water attractions incorporated into the SERVICE. accesso or its licensors are not responsible for the protection of your mobile phone on any water attractions. Please secure your mobile phone in a safe, dry environment prior to riding the water attraction.
For any Q-Bot refund queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please be aware that this contact email is for Q-Bot queries only. For ticket queries, please contact: customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk) Please provide as much detail as possible including date of visit, type of payment made (credit card, cash or debit card (not credit card details themselves), email address used at registration, contact telephone number, number of guests in your party, service level chosen, amount paid and reason you consider a refund is due. Submission of an email does not constitute an automatic refund being made.
2. ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
accesso or its licensors is not responsible for typographic errors.
3. THE SERVICE
accesso and LEGOLAND Windsor Resort are the providers of the Service, which permits you to purchase or rent the Ride Reservation service for end user use only under the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
4. DATA PROTECTION POLICY (6 June 2013)
When you register and use this site:
You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name contact details and possibly credit card or other payment details. accesso will store your data and hold it on computers; accesso will not store your credit card information. accesso will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
accesso may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us to:
(a) register you with the accesso website and to manage any account you hold with us;
(b) administer accesso website services;
(c) fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment;
(d) accesso may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example, automatically selecting products and/or services which we think will interest you from the information we have;
(e) accesso may keep you informed of such products and services (including products and services of other companies and organisations and including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) which accesso considers may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
Telephone (including automated calls)
SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
(f) To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
accesso may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that is received from third parties. In particular accesso may collect information if you are a season pass holder.
accesso may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
accesso may store and process your information on our own information technology systems or on systems owned by third parties that may store and process your information on our behalf.
In order to protect our customers and accesso from fraud and theft, accesso may pass on information that is obtained from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other Group companies, and to financial and other organisations involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way. Without limitation to the foregoing, we may disclose any information and data relating to you to the Police or any regulatory or government in response to a request in connection with the investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
Calls may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with other customer records for regulatory compliance, quality control and staff training, preventing or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
Disclosure of Your Information
accesso may give information about you to the following companies and organisations who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(a) to other companies in the Group
(b) to employees and agents of the Group and other approved third parties to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future.
(c) to agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs.
(e) to anyone to whom we transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
(f) or if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
In carrying out the activities specified in this policy, accesso reserve the right to transfer data to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area. Whilst accesso will take reasonable steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable UK data protection legislation you should be aware that countries outside the European Economic Area may not offer the same level of protection of personal data.
The Service needs to use functional cookies which are text files which contain small amounts of information that a website can send to, and store on, your computer or device to ensure that you have the best experience possible. By continuing to browse the site you consent to having cookies placed on your device. These are harmless and ensure we can keep a track of your reserved rides and continue to provide an excellent service to you. Not allowing cookies on this website means you will not be able to use the Service.
accesso will treat all of your information in strict confidence and will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold accesso responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that accesso keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee (see Contact Us below). If you are concerned that any of the information held on you is incorrect please Contact Us (see below).
Please be aware that the accesso site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
Changes to Policy
5. REQUIREMENTS FOR USE OF SERVICE
Entrance to the areas of the park is only permitted with a valid entrance ticket as appropriate. If you want to leave and return to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort on the same day please see a member of admissions staff main entrance before you leave
It is prohibited to all to be in the park outside opening hours.
accesso & LEGOLAND Windsor Resort retains the right to alter the days of opening and/or opening hours during the season.
accesso & LEGOLAND Windsor Resort retains the right to, in connection with the safety of its visitors, close its doors in the event of large numbers of visitors. This also applies to season ticket holders. If the guest is already in the possession of a valid admission ticket then the admission ticket may be converted to another date, in the same seasonal year. accesso or LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, does not accept any liability for travel costs incurred.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Merlin places great importance on the safety of its guests and endeavours to ensure that the high standards set by Merlin are complied with by all persons visiting LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Entry will only be allowed to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort to those guests who are willing to comply with these terms and conditions of entry.
Please assist Merlin in ensuring LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and facilities remain a safe place in which to enjoy fun and exciting experiences.
In these Entry Conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
Ticket: a valid ticket allowing the holder entry to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort;
Attraction: LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or any part of it;
Merlin: Merlin Entertainments Group Limited (Company No. 05022287) whose registered office address is at 3 Market Close, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1NQ;
1. All persons entering the Attraction are admitted subject to the following Entry Conditions. Any person who does not comply with these Entry Conditions may be removed from the Attraction by Merlin personnel, security or police officers, without any right to a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that the Attraction may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Attraction, all guests must comply with any reasonable instructions given to them by Merlin personnel or any third party instructed on behalf of Merlin.
2. By entering the Attraction, all persons acknowledge that they are under a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of any person accompanying them, taking into account personal medical conditions. All persons in and around the Attraction should behave in a safe manner at all times.
3. Merlin, acting reasonably at all times, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Attraction, ban from entry to the Attraction, or remove from the Attraction without right to refund any person who:
(a) acts in an inappropriate and/or undesirable manner whilst travelling to the Attraction whether by bus, coach or other means, where such behaviour has been reported to Merlin by a reliable independent source;
(b) has been convicted of a criminal offence relating to Merlin or civil unrest at Merlin property/attractions, which, in the opinion of Merlin, is likely to affect the safety and/or enjoyment of other guests or staff, or uses violent, aggressive, threatening, abusive, discriminatory or insulting words or behaviour or in any way behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
(c) climbs or stands upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or any other buildings at the Attraction. Merlin reserves the right to prosecute any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, exhibits, fabrics or buildings at the Attraction and to initiate legal proceedings if appropriate;
(d) has displayed any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could be reasonably judged to be, threatening, abusive or insulting;
(e) has previously acted in any manner which has caused any Attraction to report that individual to Merlin; or
(f) is attempting to regain admission to the Attraction or has been found inside the Attraction without a valid Ticket;
(g) has purchased or obtained any tickets or discount vouchers from a ticket tout or Merlin reasonably believes that they have purchased a Ticket from an unauthorised source;
(h) enters any areas of the Attraction where guest access is prohibited.
4. For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason referred to above.
5. All persons entering the Attraction must pay for admission and/or hold a valid Ticket which has been obtained from the Attraction, the Attraction’s website or an authorised third party.
6. No child or children under the age of 14 will be admitted to an Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. The Attraction reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
7. If re-entry into the Attraction is required, an appropriate handstamp or ticket must be obtained, before exiting the Attraction which must be shown at the time of re-entry to regain access. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Merlin.
8. All Tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value.
9. Tickets are not valid for special events or concerts which may attract a separate admission fee.
10. Tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Merlin, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so.
11. Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the Ticket. Please check the Attraction’s operating calendar for opening dates and times.
12. Non-dated tickets booked in advance do not guarantee admission to the Attraction, especially during busy times or on specific days when there are special events. Please visit www.legoland.co.uk for more details.
13. Tickets booked online will be delivered in accordance with the Attraction’s delivery procedure.
14. The Attraction is unable to accept card payments online from card holders registered overseas.
15. THE ATTRACTION IS PRIVATE PROPERTY. The sale of tickets/vouchers by anyone other than the Attraction is strictly prohibited. Only persons authorised by an Attraction are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to guests within the Attraction grounds.
16. To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the Attraction, guests are admitted to the Attraction subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. For the avoidance of doubt, it is prohibited to bring into the Attraction any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article which could cause injury or affect the enjoyment of other guests is strictly prohibited.
17. Any person found to be in possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous will be immediately escorted from the Attraction without the right to refund and Merlin reserves the right to make reports to the relevant authorities which may lead to prosecution.
18. The consumption of intoxicating liquor is permitted only in authorised places within the Attraction. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor may not be taken into the Attraction except with the express permission of Merlin and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission to the Attraction or escorted from the Attraction without right to refund.
19. The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the Attraction without right to refund.
20. Guests must be dressed appropriately at all times whilst at the Attraction – this includes wearing a top and shoes. If a guest is wearing clothing that is indecent or likely to cause offence in any way, they will not be allowed entry. On some rides, guests may not wear stilettos or loose clothing due to health and safety reasons. If, after being requested by the Attraction, a guest refuses to dress appropriately, the Attraction reserves the right to remove such guest from the Attraction, without giving a refund.
21. The only transport devices which are permitted within the Attraction are wheelchairs and mobility scooters, save that bicycles are permitted in certain areas of the Attraction.
22. Unnecessary noise (such as that from the use of radio sets and other electrical equipment), or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other guests or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of the Attraction.
23. Merlin will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by guests at the Attraction. However, Merlin reserves the right, without prior notice to close and change the programme of rides and Attraction and/or the Attraction's operating hours. Merlin in its absolute discretion reserves the right to close the whole or any part of the Attraction at any time or to restrict the number of persons having access to the Attraction. The reason for any closure or restriction provided by this condition may include closure due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or to ensure safety and security of guests, or if Merlin reasonably considers the circumstances so require.
24. For Tickets purchased online or in advance, if the Attraction is closed for any of the reasons set out in condition 23, Merlin reserves the right to offer substitute tickets for admission to the Attraction on an alternative date in substitution for any other form of redress.
25. All rides, Attraction, amusements, transport systems and any other facilities located at the Attraction must only be used in accordance with Merlin's or the relevant operator's instructions.
26. Guests are permitted to take photographs and recordings within certain areas of the Attraction, provided that these are solely for private use and are not sold or used for any commercial or public purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, the taking of photographs and/or recordings is not permitted at the waterpark.
27. By accepting these regulations, guests acknowledge that the Attraction may on demand have access to photographs taken and video footage captured by guests to the Attraction and request that certain photographs and/or footage are deleted if they are or are deemed to be offensive to other guests and/or staff. By accepting these regulations, guests agree not to intentionally photograph and/or capture video footage of any individual without that person’s permission and must adhere to all photography/filming restrictions in place from time to time whilst within the Attraction.
28. From time to time Merlin or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the Attraction, which may feature guests. Entry to the Attraction is deemed acceptance of these Regulations, and you therefore agree that Merlin or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Merlin or such authorised party (as the case may be).
29. CCTV cameras are used to assist in the proper running of the Attraction. However, the Attraction does not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras.
30. Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited in the Attraction (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) and, for the avoidance of doubt, should not be left in any vehicle parked at the Attraction. The Attraction reserves the right to contact any relevant authority to make and be responsible for any decision in relation to any animals that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress.
31. Smoking (including of e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside and in premises owned and/or operated by Merlin, except for in the designated smoking areas identified on the park map of the Attraction.
32. All items, belongings and other property brought onto the Attraction by guests shall be at such guest's own risk and the Attraction accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such property. As such, the Attraction advises that guests do not bring valuables to the Attraction. Guests may leave all pushchairs and / or large luggage items at a designated area. Secure lockers are available upon request and subject to a fee and availability.
33. Motor homes, camper vans, caravans or any other vehicle of a similar nature are not permitted anywhere within the Attraction unless express prior permission in writing has been given by a senior member of the Attraction. This permission in its original form will need to be produced prior to entry to the Attraction. Photocopies will not be accepted. Any breach of this condition will be deemed to be trespassing, will be removed and the owner shall be responsible for all consequences arising as a result of such removal.
34. Vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. The Attraction takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park and no guarantee is given as to the security of guest’s vehicles in the car park. A parking fee applies. If guests lose their car park ticket, they will be required to purchase a new ticket. The Attraction does not guarantee the security of vehicles of guests and/or their contents.
35. No vehicles are permitted to remain in the Attraction outside the Attraction’s normal operating hours without the prior express permission of the Attraction, which retains absolute discretion as to whether such permission is granted.
36. If any guest is in breach of any of these Entry Conditions is a member of a group, then such group of individuals may also, as the Attraction’s discretion be denied entry or escorted from the Attraction without right to refund.
37. If Tickets are bought on behalf of other guests (for example, group bookings), the buyer accepts these Entry Conditions on behalf of every guest and shall ensure that these Entry Conditions are followed by each person in the group.
6. Q-BOT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prices are based on a per person charge.
- A £50 refundable deposit applies per Q-Bot rental. This will be taken in the form of a manual credit card swipe.
- Should the Q-Bot be lost or damaged in any way, a £50 charge will be made.
- A charge of £5 will be made for any lost or damaged Q-Bot caribinas.
- Guests are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity ride or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
- Children under 3 are not required to pay for Q-Bot. They may accompany Q-Bot users on reserved rides – height, weight and age restrictions permitting.
- The Q-Bot must be returned to the Q-Bot Pre-Book Collection Point in The Beginning or Q-Bot Booth in LEGO City. Failure to do this will result in your credit or debit card being charged the £50 swiped when you rented the device.
- Age, height, health and weight restrictions apply on certain rides and attractions.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
- There will be times when Q-Bot holders will be required to wait past their allocated slot due to unforeseen circumstances.
- LEGOLAND Windsor operates an Exit pass policy for some guests with disabilities. This may result in guests with Exit passes taking loading priority over other guests on some rides and attractions.
- Parties may have to split up on carriages that are not suitable for the number in their group.
- No refund or partial refunds are available for Q-Bots after or on completion of the first booked ride.
- Q-Bots are valid for selected rides and attractions in the Resort and these are subject to change.
- All add-on products are subject to availability and have allocated ride times. Guests are responsible for ensuring the allocated ride time is met. No refund or compensation is given for missed ride times. All add-on attractions can only be reserved once.
- All Imagination Theatre 4-D Shows must be booked from a show terminal found in The Beginning area or at the Q-Bot Booth in LEGO City. A valid reservation must be shown at the theatre to guarantee entry.
- Q-Bot cannot be used for parking, restaurants, educational workshops, Climbing Wall, Pirate Goldwash and any other additionally charged activities.
- Q-Bot operates a pricing structure, trading calendar and discount options. Prices may vary based on time of purchase and provider. LEGOLAND reserves the right to change these without notice.
- Annual Pass holders who wish to obtain discount must produce a valid Annual Pass for each guest they wish the discount to apply to.
The management decides on all cases not provided for by these park regulations.
The SERVICE is available to you only in the UK and specifically inside the park when the Service to available. You agree not to use or attempt to use the Service from outside this location. accesso or its licensors may use technologies to verify your compliance and will terminate the use if found to be enabled outside of this theme park.
Use of the SERVICE requires compatible devices, internet access, or the use of a solely owned Wi-Fi network. This SERVICE will require periodic updates; and may be affected by the performance of these factors. High-speed internet access is recommended for heavy use. You agree that meeting these requirements, which may change from time to time, is your responsibility. The SERVICE is not part of any other product or offering, and no purchase or obtaining of any other product shall be construed to represent or guarantee you access to the Service.
7. YOUR ACCOUNT
As a registered user of the SERVICE, you may establish an account ("Account"). Don’t reveal your Account information to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify accesso or its licensors of any security breach of your Account. accesso or its licensors shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account.
In order to purchase and download the SERVICE, you must enter your personal details or a User ID and password to authenticate your Account. During this time, you will be able to purchase and download the SERVICE without re-entering your password.
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the SERVICE, and you agree to update the registration data to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that accesso or its licensors may store and use any registration data you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
8. USE OF PURCHASED OR RENTED CONTENT
You agree that you shall use the SERVICE in compliance with the applicable usage rules established by accesso and its licensors and that any other use of the SERVICE may constitute a copyright infringement. All technology is an inseparable part of the SERVICE. accesso or its licensors reserves the right to modify the Usage Rules at any time. You agree not to violate, circumvent reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security technology related to such Usage Rules for any reason—or to attempt or assist another person to do so. Usage Rules may be controlled and monitored by accesso or its licensors for compliance purposes, and accesso or its licensors reserves the right to enforce the Usage Rules without notice to you. You agree not to access the SERVICE by any means other than through software that is provided by accesso or its licensors for accessing the SERVICE. You shall not access or attempt to access an Account that you are not authorized to access. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorized access to the SERVICE. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
9. USAGE RULES
(i) You shall be authorized to use the SERVICE only for personal and specifically non-commercial use.
(ii) The SERVICE is only available for a one day rental on the day of purchase.
(iii) There are no refunds or compensation given due to inclement weather, ride availability or park operating hours.
(iv) The SERVICE will only work in the park you are visiting and on the day of purchase. The SERVICE will expire prior to the following day and a new purchase will need to be made.
(v) The SERVICE will only wait for one ride at a time. If you would like to reserve another ride, you will be asked to cancel the ride that was reserved or cancel your current reservation.
(vi) Do not enter the Q-BOT MOBILE ride entrance prior to your reservation time. Your reservation will not be honoured until after your scheduled reservation time. Your reservation must be validated by an attendant prior to boarding the attraction.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the SERVICE, including but not limited to graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to implement the SERVICE, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by either accesso and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the SERVICE in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the SERVICE may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted in these terms. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the SERVICE in any manner, and you shall not exploit the SERVICE in any unauthorised way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, accesso and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any accesso Products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the SERVICE at any time without notice. In no event will accesso or its licensors be liable for making these changes. accesso or its licensors may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the SERVICE, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to the SERVICE (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by accesso and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SERVICE OUTSIDE OF THIS AGREEMENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
accesso and LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, and other branded trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the SERVICE are trademarks or registered trademarks of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, accesso or its licensors in the U.S. & UK and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the SERVICE may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
If you fail, or accesso and/or its licensors suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, accesso or its licensors, at their sole discretion, without notice to you may: (i) terminate this Agreement and/or your Account, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your Account up to and including the date of termination; and/or (ii) preclude access to the SERVICE (or any part thereof).
accesso or its licensors reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the SERVICE (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and accesso or its licensors will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
12. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY LIMITATION
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LEGOLAND WINDSOR RESORT, ACCESSO OR ITS LICENSORS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF YOUR PROPERTY (I.E. SMARTPHONE OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL BELONGINGS BEING USED DURING YOUR DAY AT THE PARK). THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THIS SERVICE ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY ACCESSO OR ITS LICENSORS) PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE WITH YOUR PARTY ATTACHED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE.
IN NO CASE SHALL LEGOLAND WINDSOR RESORT, ACCESSO, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICE OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, ACCESSO OR ITS LICENSORS LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
ACCESSO AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, BUT YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND ACCESSO AND ITS LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION OR PROPERTY IN ANY WAY.
ACCESSO AND ITS LICENSORS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO.
accesso and its licensors reserve the right at any time to modify this AGREEMENT and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the SERVICE. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into this AGREEMENT. Your continued use of the SERVICE will be deemed acceptance thereof.
This AGREEMENT constitutes the entire agreement between you and accesso or its licensors and governs your use of the SERVICE, superseding any prior agreements between you and accesso or its licensors. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of this AGREEMENT is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. accesso or their licensors failure to enforce any right or provisions in this AGREEMENT will not constitute a waiver of such or any other provision. accesso or its licensors will not be responsible for failures to fulfil any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
The SERVICE is operated by accesso from its offices in both the United Kingdom and the United States. You agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the SERVICE. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with accesso or its licensors or relating in any way to your use of the SERVICE resides in the courts of England. Risk of loss and title for all electronically delivered transactions pass to the purchaser in the state in which the purchase has been made.
accesso or its licensors may notify you with respect to the SERVICE by sending an email message to your Account email address or a letter via postal mail to your Account mailing address. Notices shall become effective immediately.
accesso or its licensors reserves the right to take steps they believe are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this AGREEMENT. You agree that accesso or its licensors has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any Registration Data and/or Account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as accesso or its licensors believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this AGREEMENT (including but not limited to accesso or its licensors right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the and/or accesso Products, and/or a third-party claim that your use of the SERVICE and/or accesso Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party's rights).