1. Tickets purchased are only valid for the 2013 season. Please check our operating calendar for opening dates and times.
2. Children under the age of three go FREE.
3. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
4. Non-dated tickets booked in advance do not guarantee admission to LEGOLAND® Windsor, especially during busy times. Entrance is on a first come first served basis, we recommend you arrive early.
5. Tickets booked online will be emailed directly to the email address provided once payment has been confirmed.
6. LEGOLAND Windsor operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets booked online or by telephone.
7. We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions.
8. Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server, with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
9. Please be advised that promotions or discounts cannot be used when booking online or in conjunction with tickets purchased online.
10. From time to time the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or footage recording at the Resort which comprises the Theme Park, Car parks and Hotel, which may feature visitors. By accepting these Regulations, you agree that the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or such authorised party (as the case may be).
11. LEGOLAND reserves the right to vary admission rates without prior notice.
12. Guests are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity ride or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.