A Pre-Schoolers Paradise at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Print
A Pre-Schoolers Paradise at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
A PRE-SCHOOLERS PARADISE AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT
SPECIAL ONLINE PRICE, AN ADULT AND UNDER 5 FOR JUST £25
From 1 September to 16 October 2015
This autumn, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is making pre-school fun even more awesome with a special online ticket offer for visits between September 1 and 16 October. With a Pre-School ticket parents can get entry for an adult and a child (under the age of five) for £25, saving £69.20 off the normal entry price*.
Tiny feet can enjoy all DUPLO® Valley has to offer, from clambering aboard the DUPLO train, to catching a show at the DUPLO puppet theatre or enjoying a boat ride around Fairy Tale Brook (where fairy tale favourites come to life in LEGO®). With over 55 family friendly rides and attractions to discover in 150 acres of beautiful parkland ‘awesome awaits’ at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
Book online now to make the most of a pre-school paradise this autumn at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Check www.legoland.co.uk for full details.
* Usual price = £94.20 based on 1 adult ticket and 1 child ticket. Offer valid for children 5 years and under only. Under
threes go free.
- Park ticket prices/opening
- Online Pre-school tickets are available everyday between 1 September and 16 October 2015
- Ticket prices: £25 for an adult and a child under five. Up to 2 additional under 5’s can be added to the ticket booking at an additional £5 per child
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is open until 2 November 2015 (closed on selected midweek days in September, October and November)
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/en/Book/ or call 0845 373 2640
LEGO themed LEGOLAND Hotel prices/opening
- Room themes available at the LEGOLAND Hotel – Adventure, Pirate, Kingdom and LEGO Friends
- Premium LEGO Friends packages from £369 - All LEGO Friends rooms are Premium themed rooms.
- Themed family rooms (2 adults/ up to 3 children) available from £289 (not including LEGO Friends rooms)
- Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days plus early bird access to selected rides in the Park (special rates available for LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holders and Merlin Annual Pass Holders)
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk
Tansy Ratcliffe - James at freerange on 020 7402 9966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes To Editors:
• The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
• The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort opens from March 13 – 2 November 2015. It is closed on selected midweek days in April, May, September, October and November. For further details please check www.LEGOLAND.co.uk
• There are five other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany and LEGOLAND® Malaysia.
• MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 109 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers
and c26,000 employees (peak season).
• Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive, challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.