Brick or Treat at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Print
Brick or Treat at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
BRICK OR TREAT IS BACK AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT SATURDAY 17 OCTOBER – MONDAY 2 NOVEMBER
AND ALL NEW LEGO® NINJAGO END OF SEASON FIREWORKS
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort’s hugely popular ‘Brick or Treat’ event runs from Saturday 17 October until Monday 2 November when Frankie the Friendly Monster and his not so evil side kick Lord Vampyre return for lots of awesome LEGO themed fun and games. PLUS - on weekends throughout Brick or Treat guests can enjoy the spectacular LEGO® Ninjago end of season fireworks on 17/18, 24/25 and 30/31 October.
Brick or Treaters can meet Frankie and Lord Vampyre along with Orange Brick in the eerie, misty woodland of the Enchanted Forest, where they will also be able to create their very own LEGO® or DUPLO® pumpkins to place in the LEGO pumpkin patch AND join in a giant LEGO Mosaic build. There’s also cobweb colouring, a Minifigure
monster trail and watch out for an invasion of the ghostly kind over in Miniland where tiny LEGO figures will be spooking things up. And for littler ones there’s a special Spooky Puppet show over at the DUPLO® theatre where the puppets will don their very own Halloween costumes.
PLUS don’t miss the much-anticipated end of season fireworks this year with the added kick of LEGO Ninjago. The skies will light up with a stunning display on 17/18, 24/25 and 30/31 October and Master of Spinjitzu, Red Ninja Kai will be making daily appearances at the Ninjago Training Academy.
With over 55 interactive rides, live shows and attractions, including the all NEW LEGO Friends Heartlake City area, the new look LEGO City Driving School, Pirate Shores, the famous indoor LEGO Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display and the world’s first underwater LEGO Submarine Aquarium experience, Atlantis Submarine Voyage -
there's more than ever to cram in. AND those planning to make a Halloween holiday of their visit will also enjoy Orange Brick’s Halloween Disco at the unique LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel NOW featuring NEW LEGO Friends bedrooms.
All activities are included in the Resort entry price which starts at £36.90 for adults and £33.75 for children. For visits on Fireworks days (17/18, 24/25 and 30/31 October) tickets are from £41.40 for adults and from £38.25 for children.
- Park ticket prices/opening
- park open until 2 November 2015 (closed on selected midweek days in September, October and November)
- In advance online, from £36.90 for adults, from £33.75 for children (free for under three’s) and from £141.30 for families (2 adults + 2 children)
- For visits on 17/18, 24/25, 30/31 October (fireworks event days) tickets are from £41.40 for adults and from £38.25 for children (free for under threes).
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk or call 0845 373 2640
LEGO themed LEGOLAND Hotel prices/opening
- Themed family rooms (2 adults/ up to 3 children) available from £289 (not including LEGO Friends rooms) Premium LEGO Friends packages from £369
- Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days plus early bird access to selected rides in the Park (special rates available for LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holders and Merlin Annual Pass Holders)
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/hotel/shortbreak/
Tansy Ratcliffe - James at freerange on 020 7402 9966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes To Editors:
• The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
• The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort opens from March 13 – 2 November 2015. It is closed on selected midweek days in April, May, September, October and November. For further details please check www.LEGOLAND.co.uk
• There are five other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany and LEGOLAND® Malaysia.
• MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 111 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and c26,000 employees (peak season).
• Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, DreamWorks Tours SHREK’s Adventure, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive, challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.