Channel The Force at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort with special LEGO® STAR WARS™ Days Print
From 5 – 7 May 2018, fans can join a galaxy of LEGO® Star Wars™ themed activities, featuring the spectacular LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display, as the Force awakens at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort for the ever popular LEGO Star Wars™ Days.
Families will enjoy a host of intergalactic fun and games, including a speed build of the popular Millennium Falcon LEGO® Star Wars™ set, with the chance win your own to take home. Super LEGO® Star Wars™ fans can dress up as their favourite characters and be crowned best costume, before enjoying some LEGO® Star Wars™ colouring activities, plus there’s the chance to check out the awesome LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display which brings to life iconic Star Wars™ scenes in over 1.5 million LEGO bricks. An epic finale at the display sees a gargantuan, 500,000 LEGO Death Star featuring 16 LEGO Alliance ships swooping in to destroy it. The massive 2.4 metre wide, 3 metre high Death Star, weighs in at a hefty 860kg.
Little ones can head to Miniland and search high and low for miniature Wookie’s hiding among iconic landmarks from across the globe made entirely of LEGO bricks. Families can extend their LEGO® Star Wars™ fun and take part in a big LEGO build of Yoda, exclusive to hotel guests.
The LEGO® Star Wars™ Days are included in the normal ticket price. Pre-booking online in advance is advised to guarantee entry at www.LEGOLAND.co.uk.
Park tickets/Hotel packages
- Park opens from 9 March until 1 November 2018 (closed on selected midweek days in March, April, May, September, and October)
- Park tickets from £47 when booked online at least 7 days in advance during LEGO Star Wars™ Days
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/online-tickets/ or call 0845 373 2640
NOTE TO EDITORS
- ©2018 The LEGO Group. Star Wars™ and all characters, names and related indicia are © 2018 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM.
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, 13 hotels and 5 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to its more than 60 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.27,000 employees (peak season). Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.