Christmas Bricktacular The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Print
CHRISTMAS BRICKTACULAR AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT
21 NOVEMBER - 23 DECEMBER 2015
This Christmas season promises to be the most awesome yet at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, jam packed with more rides and attractions, awesome Christmas themed activities and more festive fun around the Resort than ever before. Plus, of course, Father Christmas and his elves will be visiting with an extra big sack of LEGO® gifts for little guests on Saturdays and Sundays from 21 November and every day from 12 December until 23 December - with tickets from just £18.75.
As well as a visit to Father Christmas’ magical grotto, where every child will receive a free LEGO gift, guests can enjoy a fun-filled day with 15 rides and attractions*, including ‘NEW for 2015’ LEGO Friends Mia’s Riding Adventure. The elves will be looking for little helpers to make Christmas cards, decorate biscuits and write letters to Father Christmas. Plus don’t miss the spectacular 8 metre high LEGO Christmas Tree and the thousands of twinkling lights all around the Resort.
Tickets MUST be pre-booked in advance and are priced at £25.00 with an early bird offer of £18.75 on visits in November if booked before 2 November.
PLUS, as keeping Christmas presents a secret from the little ones can be a real challenge, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is making it easier this year with a special Secret Shopping Service. Anyone stocking up on LEGO goodies during their festive visit to the Resort can keep the kids in the dark with a simple password. On hearing the word “Rudolph” staff will jump into action and help mums and dads keep their purchases under wraps. The Retail Team will be running a range of fun diversionary activities to keep the kids occupied whilst their colleagues help parents buy presents in peace. A Buy Now and Collect Later service will be in operation, which means no big bags to carry around for the day. And for anyone who needs to fit in LEGO Christmas shopping The BIG Shop, Kids Wear and LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display will be open to non-guests to the Resort.
With so much to do families can extend their awesome Christmas Bricktacular with a Santa Sleepover at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel every Friday and Saturday from 27 November then every day from 18 December until 23 December from just £269 per room. *Rides and attractions open - Brickmas Express, LEGO Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display, Longboat Invader, Spinning Spider, Scarab-bouncers, Laser Raiders, Thunder Blazer, Desert Chase, Aero Nomad, Jolly Rocker, Dragon’s Apprentice, Knight’s Quest, Heartlake Express, Mia’s Riding Adventure and Olivia’s House.
• Online pre-book only: £18.75 per person for visits on 21/22/28/29 November if booked before 2 November. £25 per person (if booked post 16 October) including Father Christmas visit, all themed activities and 15 rides and attractions. o Santa Sleepovers – Themed family rooms (2 adults/2 children) from £269 (not including Friends rooms) o Premium themed family rooms (2 adults/2 children) from £349 o Hotel price includes breakfast and tickets to LEGOLAND’s Christmas Bricktacular
• Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/en/Book -EndsMedia Enquiries For further information please contact Lauren Beaty at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort – 01753 626267 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes To Editors:
• The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
• The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort opens from March 13 – 2 November 2015. It is closed on selected midweek days in April, May, September, October and November. For further details please check www.LEGOLAND.co.uk
• There are five other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany and LEGOLAND® Malaysia.
• MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 111 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and c26,000 employees (peak season).
• Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, DreamWorks Tours SHREK’s Adventure, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive, challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.