Enjoy unlimited entry to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort for just £45pp with a 2018 LEGOLAND Season Pass Print
From 22 – 29 August 2018, Guests can pick up a brand new Season Pass for the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, giving UNLIMITED ENTRY to the Resort for the rest of the 2018 season. For just £45 per person, LEGOLAND Season Pass guests can enjoy entry to LEGOLAND until 1 November 2018 and take advantage of a host of extra benefits including free car parking, 10% off in LEGOLAND’s retail stores, 20% off in restaurants and discounts on hotel stays.
Entry to LEGOLAND’s awesome line up of events is also included in the Season Pass price. Guests who snap up the Pass can enjoy the last of the Resort’s Summer of Fun event (running until 2 September) with a pop up beach, giant LEGO® sand sculpture and the chance to meet LEGO Shark-Guy. Families can visit throughout September and again in October when Brick or Treat is back for spooky Halloween fun, topped off with four nights of spectacular fireworks displays.
With over 55 rides, live shows, attractions and events all included in the Season Pass price, there’s plenty for all the family to enjoy. New for 2018, guests can visit the digital LEGO Reef and build underwater sea creatures from virtual LEGO bricks, experience an exclusive LEGO NINJAGO Movie in 4D, or explore the world in over 2 million LEGO bricks in Miniland USA and Miniland Explore the World.
LEGOLAND Season Passes are available to purchase from 22-29 August only at www.legoland.co.uk/annual-passes or on the day at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Offer ends midnight 29 August 2018.
- LEGOLAND Season Pass on sale for a limited time only - from 22nd – 29th August 2018
- The LEGOLAND Season Pass is valid for use from 22nd August – 1st November
- LEGOLAND Season Pass £45 per person.
- The Season Pass cannot be redeemed by upgrading from a standard day ticket or any other pass.
- The Season Pass can be purchased at www.legoland.co.uk/annual-passes or at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort from the Ticket Office, Ticket Booths and Annual Pass Hubs.
- *Season Pass Benefits include:
- Complimentary car parking
- 10% off in retail stores
- 20% off in restaurants
- Discounts on LEGOLAND Holidays hotel stays
- 50% off Q-Bots after 2pm.
- Passholders are advised to arrive at LEGOLAND early as entry restrictions due to capacity will be addressed on a first come first serve basis.
- Entry to LEGOLAND at Christmas is not included in the Season Pass.
- Terms and conditions apply see www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/terms-and-conditions/legoland-annual-pass/
Lauren Walton / LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01753 626106
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund, LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland, LEGOLAND® Malaysia, LEGOLAND® Japan and LEGOLAND® Dubai.
About Merlin Entertainments plc
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 120 attractions, 18 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to more than 65 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.29,000 employees (peak season).
- See Merlin Backstage (www.merlinentertainments.biz/backstage or www.facebook.com/merlinbackstage) for an insight into how Merlin delivers memorable experiences to its many millions of visitors to its attractions.
- Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information