LEGO® Minifigures take over this February half term at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Print
9 – 17 February 2018 from just £38pp
Junior Builder Week returns to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort’s Hotels this February half term (9-17 February 2018) for a brick-filled week of fun. Junior Builder Week 2018 sees a takeover of LEGO® Minifigure in celebration of the 40th birthday of the Minifigure. Little builders can join in the fun from just £38pp, with an overnight stay and breakfast at the unique LEGOLAND Hotel or, or for the first time, the new LEGOLAND Castle Hotel.
Junior builders will be given their very own Minifigure to add to their collection, or trade with other junior builder guests, before meeting all their favourite LEGO Minifigure heroes who will be on hand for meet and greets throughout the day. Budding builders can put their building skills to the ultimate test with a LEGO speed build, take part in a LEGO Minifigure hunt around the hotel, and receive a LEGO gift and certificate to take home for all their building achievements.
The excitement continues into the evening, with three LEGO themed restaurants to choose from, the Movie Den screening a host of LEGO themed movies, and evening entertainment for all the family to enjoy, before settling down in one of the Resort’s themed rooms. With a choice of LEGO Friends, Pirate, Adventure, Kingdom, Wizard or Knights themed rooms, there’s something for everyone. Guests will also have access to the splash-tastic LEGO Pirate themed pool during their stay.
All Junior Builder Week activities are included within the package price, so there will be plenty to keep little builders busy*.
Junior Builder Week LEGO® MINIFIGURE Edition at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel and LEGOLAND Castle Hotel (9-17 February 2018)
- Themed family rooms available from £38pp during the period
- Hotel price includes breakfast and all activities
- Find out more and book online at https://www.legolandholidays.co.uk/resort-hotel-events/junior-builder-week.html
- *The LEGOLAND theme park is closed during Junior Builder Week
Sophie.email@example.com / 01753 626251
NOTE TO EDITORS
- The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Theme Park will be closed during Junior Builder Week.
- The LEGO® gift mentioned is recommended for children aged 5+
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, NINJAGO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan.
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, 13 hotels and 5 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to its more than 60 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.27,000 employees (peak season).
- Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.