New 4D movie gets a (LEGO®) celebrity premiere Print
New 4D movie gets a (LEGO®) celebrity premiere at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort’s famous Miniland.
NEW 4D MOVIE GETS A (LEGO®) CELEBRITY PREMIERE AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT’S FAMOUS MINILAND
Wednesday 2 March. Ahead of this weekend’s celebrity premiere of the newest installment of "The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure” - an exclusive 4D animation at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort – the Resort’s Model Makers decided to imagine the event in LEGO® with a host of A-list ‘brick’ attendees from the ‘Jolie-Bricks’ to the ‘Brick Beckhams’, and of course, the stars themselves Emmet, Wyldstyle, MetalBeard, UniKitty and Benny.
The scene, created in minute detail from 25,000 individual bricks, is in Leicester Square in the Resort’s world famous Miniland and features all you would expect at a star-studded movie premiere. Paps are poised to snap the celebrity audience with fans lined up to grab autographs, security cordons are in place and of course a LEGO red carpet is laid out at the entrance to the cinema. Walking the carpet are Elton John and David Furnish with their sons, Zachary and Elijah, Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster with Alastair and Aiden and the entire Beckham brood. Also en-masse are the Jolie-Pitts and flying in specially for the event are Kim, Kanye and North (in a cute pink LEGO tutu), arriving with baby Saint in his pram.
The Model Makers also set up an outdoor screening of “The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure” for the Minilander movie stars and their celebrity guests. “The LEGO® Movie™” stars ‘arrived’ in bespoke LEGO limousines before loading up with popcorn and taking their LEGO seats in front of a miniature screen complete with a red velvet curtain.
"The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure” will premiere to an audience of celebrity guests, VIPs and film critics at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort on Saturday 5 March and will be screened at the attraction when it reopens for 2016 on 11 March. The 12.5 minute animation re-unites the characters from the original movie (from Warner Bros. Pictures, Village Roadshow Pictures and The LEGO® Group) at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, in an entirely new plot mixed with amazing 4D effects.
For further information contact Tansy Ratcliffe-James or Lana Lay at freerange communications on 020
7402 9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE TO EDITORS
• Los Angeles-based Pure Imagination Studios is creating “The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure” with input from Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the talented writer-directors who brought “The LEGO® movie™” to life, along with contributions from Rob Schrab, who is directing the movie’s eagerly awaited sequel, due in 2018.
• LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. (c)2016 The LEGO Group. THE LEGO MOVIE ©The LEGO Group & Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.
• The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
• There are five other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany and LEGOLAND® Malaysia
• MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 111 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and 26,000 employees (peak season).
• Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, DreamWorks Tours SHREK’s Adventure, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive, challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future.
Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.