RESIDENTS OF GOTHAM SET TO DESCEND ON THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT FOR THE LEGO® BATMAN™ MOVIE DAYS Print
Residents of the East Midlands town receive free entry
To celebrate the release of The LEGO® Batman™ Movie on 10 February 2017, the LEGOLAND© Windsor Resort has written to the people of Gotham, Nottinghamshire to offer them free entry to the Resort during The LEGO Batman™ Movie Days throughout March.
Lucky residents can bring their letter to the Resort to redeem their free entry* to one of the exciting movie themed days running from Friday 10 to Friday 31 March 2017.
Residents of the town, said to have inspired the fictional city Gotham in the 1996 Batman Chronicles, will get the chance to take part in The LEGO Batman™ Movie themed Miniland Scavenger Hunt, whilst keeping an eye out for miniature LEGO recreations of The Joker and other infamous villains; enjoy a LEGO workshop to build their very own The LEGO Batman™ gadgets and vehicles; and meet The LEGO Batman™ himself as he meets guests around the Resort.
The LEGO Batman™ Movie Days take place at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort from Friday 10 March to Friday 31 March 2017. To book tickets visit; www.legoland.co.uk
- Ends -
For more information contact the LEGOLAND PR team at Clarion Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7479 0910
*Terms and conditions apply. Visit www.legoland.co.uk/terms/gotham-residents/ for full terms.
NOTE TO EDITORS
- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE © & ™ DC Comics, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., & The LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group. BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. All Rights Reserved. (s17)
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are six other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund, LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND® Dubai.
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, 13 hotels and 5 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to its more than 60 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.27,000 employees (peak season). Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.