Windsor Resort Hotel Turns the Clocks to KST (Kid Standard Time) for a New Year's Eve Print
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel Turns the Clocks to KST (Kid Standard Time) for a New Year's Eve all the Family Can Enjoy
THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT HOTEL TURNS THE CLOCKS TO KST (KID STANDARD TIME) FOR A NEW YEAR’S EVE ALL THE FAMILY CAN ENJOY
This New Year’s Eve give your celebrations a LEGO® twist at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel for an evening that ALL the family can enjoy.
To avoid sleepy little ones missing the festivities, the LEGOLAND Hotel will change its clocks to Kid Standard Time (KST) so younger guests can enjoy the midnight feel with a countdown to New Year and a spectacular fireworks display all at 9pm (GMT) - just in time for bed.
To start the evening off with a bang - families can tuck into a special “Foods from around the World” buffet dinner in Bricks Family restaurant – complete with balloons, party treats and a glass of fizz on arrival. Friendly Pink Brick and Ollie the Dragon will be on hand to meet guests, getting the party started at 7pm with games and a special Countdown to ‘Midnight’ Disco. As the clocks strike ‘midnight’ (KST) the skies will light up with a spectacular fireworks display and for a unique twist, guests can try the special 3D glasses, revealing thousands of exploding LEGO bricks when the sensational fireworks light up the night sky. After ‘midnight’ (KST) guests can wind down in the Skyline Bar and watch the fireworks live from London on the big screen or from the comfort of their LEGO themed bedroom.
On New Year’s Day, Ollie the Dragon and Pink Brick will be up bright and early to meet guests for brunch and the indoor pirate-themed splash pool will be open all day. The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is definitely the place to be to see in 2016.
- New Year’s Eve – LEGO themed family room (2 adults and 2 children) from £490 – including dinner, breakfast and entertainment.
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk
- December 31 2015 timings:
- 17:00 – 18:30 – Pink Brick and Ollie the Dragon meet and greet
- 19:00 – 20:00 – games and adventure
- 20:00 – 21:00 - disco
- 21:00 - 21:15 – Midnight (KST) and fireworks display
- 21:15 – 01:00 – wind down in the Skyline Bar at midnight (GMT)
- New Year’s Day timings:
- Costume Character Brunch 8am-11am
For further information please contact Lauren Beaty at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort – firstname.lastname@example.org - 01753626267
Notes To Editors:
• The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
• There are five other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany and LEGOLAND® Malaysia.
• MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 111 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and c26,000 employees (peak season).
• Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, DreamWorks Tours SHREK’s Adventure, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive,
challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.