BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND OFFER: LITTLE MONSTERS PLAY FREE Print
BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND OFFER: LITTLE MONSTERS PLAY FREE
IN 2019 AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT
- Offer available across Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday with packages from £35pp
- Little Monsters play free in 2019 to celebrate the launch of the new Haunted House Monster Party ride
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is offering an awesome Little Monsters play FREE deal on 2019 bookings this Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend (23-26 November 2018).
The offer is available at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel, LEGOLAND Castle Hotel and nearby partner hotels and is based on two adults and two children sharing a room. Prices start from £82pp at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel and £35pp at nearby partner hotels. The offer also includes one day tickets into the theme park and one day for free, which can be used on any two days during a stay, plus for those staying on-site, a delicious breakfast in the LEGO® themed Bricks Family Restaurant included to start the day.
The offer has been launched to celebrate the brand new Haunted House Monster Party ride, opening in spring 2019 at the Resort. Families, who book to stay following the launch of the new ride, will be able to join the frightfully friendly Lord Vampire for a monster party at his spooky new haunted home. Young party guests will be greeted by joke-telling LEGO gargoyles and talking statues, LEGO bunting and balloons, before Vampire reveals his magical party trick; turning the room upside down!
For little monsters enjoying a stay, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has everything for a fun packed short break for families with children aged 2 to 12. The Resort is home to over 55 rides and attractions on the park, including the new Haunted House Monster Party opening in mid spring 2019. After a day of awesome fun, guests can sleepover in their fully LEGO themed bedrooms right on the edge of the LEGOLAND theme park.
Deal hunters should visit www.legolandholidays.co.uk/offers this Black Friday weekend to take advantage of the awesome offer and find full terms and conditions.
- Offer will be available to purchase online from Black Friday, 23 November 2018 until midnight on Cyber Monday, 26 November 2018 only.
- Prices based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing. All prices include an overnight stay, 2 days park tickets, breakfast, and a host of other hotel guest benefits:
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel – from £82pp
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel – from £97pp
- Partner Hotels – from £35pp
- Offer applies to ticket and accommodation packages for selected 2019 breaks and entitles one free children’s ticket when accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Terms and conditions apply:
Offer is subject to change and availability. Lead price of £35pp is based on a family of 4 sharing a standard room at the Holiday Inn Reading South on selected dates in 2019. Lead price of £82pp is based on a family of 4 sharing a standard room at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel on selected dates in 2019. Lead price of £97pp is based on a family of 4 sharing a standard room at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel on selected dates in 2019. Kids Play FREE applies to ticket and accommodation packages on selected 2019 breaks (varies per accommodation type, please search for a date for more information) when booked between Friday 23rd November and midnight Monday 26th November, subject to change and availability. Kids Play FREE entitles one child (up to and including 15 years of age) free entry to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort when accompanied by a full paying adult. Maximum of two adults per transaction. Children under the age of 3 go free into the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Resort benefits, extras and activities are subject to change and availability. 2nd Day FREE is a Theme Park entry day that can be used on any day during your break, between your hotel check-in and check-out date. 2nd Day FREE entry into the Park does not apply to themed weekends held at the LEGOLAND Resort. 2nd Day FREE applies to main season breaks and excludes winter packages. Breakfast is included with all packages unless stated otherwise at the time of booking. Offer valid when booked as part of a hotel and ticket package. Exclusion dates apply.
Lauren Walton / email@example.com / 07153 626106
Sophie Dudhill / firstname.lastname@example.org / 01753 626251
NOTE TO EDITORS
- The Haunted House Monster Party opens at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort in Spring 2019
- The ride will be located in Adventure Land
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan
About Merlin Entertainments plc
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 120 attractions, 18 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to more than 65 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.29,000 employees (peak season).
- See Merlin Backstage (www.merlinentertainments.biz/backstage or www.facebook.com/merlinbackstage) for an insight into how Merlin delivers memorable experiences to its many millions of visitors to its attractions.
- Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.