Early booking offer: Kids Go FREE on short breaks at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort in 2018 Print
Families who book a short break at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort before 31 January 2018 can enjoy an awesome Kids Go Free early booking offer. Packages, starting from just £35pp**, include:
- Overnight stay in 2018
- Choose from LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel, LEGOLAND Castle Hotel or nearby partner hotel
- Second day free entry to the Park
- Plus the Kids Go Free!
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort has everything for a fun packed break for families with children aged 2-12, and there couldn’t be a better time to book, with bricktastic new attractions coming to the Resort in 2018.
New next year, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is excited to announce the opening of Miniland Explore the World, Miniland USA and the LEGO® Reef. Guests will be delighted by iconic new additions from across the globe, as Miniland expands to include miniature LEGO landmarks from the USA, India, Russia, Australia, and China for the very first time. Plus, the LEGO® Reef, an awesome digital aquarium, will give families the chance to dive deep under the sea and build colourful sea creatures out of virtual LEGO® bricks, using touch screen technology.
With over 55 rides, live shows and attractions to enjoy, including the recently opened LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride – the fun doesn’t stop there. When the park closes, families can sleepover in a fully themed LEGO Friends, Kingdom, Pirate, Adventure, Wizard or Knights themed bedroom at the LEGOLAND Hotel or LEGOLAND Castle Hotel located right on the edge of the theme park. The Hotels are brimming with LEGO surprises, including the splash-tastic LEGO Pirates Splash Pool, character meet and greets, a full evening entertainment programme and even a smoke breathing LEGO Dragon. Packages are available from £70 per person at the LEGOLAND Hotel and from £85 per person*** on selected Kids Go Free breaks*.
NEARBY PARTNER HOTELS
When the Resort Hotels are unavailable, or for those who may prefer to stay a little further afield, guests can stay at a wide range of three and four star nearby partner Hotels with prices from £35pp** on selected Kids Go Free breaks. All Hotel partners meet LEGOLAND’s ‘family friendly’ standards with a range of activities and dining options for kids and adults alike.
From the historic 14th Century Beaumont Estate Hotel, to the contemporary style of The Copthorne Slough, LEGOLAND’s four star partner hotels offer premium accommodation and service. Budget-friendly three star options include a range of welcoming and trusted Holiday Inn Hotels and the exquisite boutique Christopher Hotel in Eton.
The Kids Go Free offer at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is available to book online now until midnight on 31 January 2018 at www.legolandholidays.co.uk/offers/early-booking-offer.html
Terms and conditions apply*.
- Park opens from 9 March until 1 November 2018 (closed on selected midweek days in March, April, May, September and October )
- The LEGOLAND Hotel and LEGOLAND Castle Hotel are situated right on the edge of the theme park.
- **Lead price of £35 per person based on a 2 adults and 2 children sharing a standard room at the Holiday Inn Reading South on selected off-peak 2018 dates.
- ***Lead price of £70 per person is based on 2 adults and 2 children staying in a standard themed room at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel on selected off-peak 2018 dates.
- ***Lead Price of £85 per person is based on 2 adults and 2 children staying at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel on selected off-peak 2018 dates.
- *Terms and conditions apply.
- Offer is subject to change and availability.
- Lead price of £35 per person based on a 2 adults and 2 children sharing a standard room at the Holiday Inn Reading South on selected off-peak 2018 dates.
- Lead price of £70 per person is based on 2 adults and 2 children staying in a standard themed room at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel on selected off-peak 2018 dates.
- Lead Price of £85 per person is based on 2 adults and 2 children staying at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel on selected off-peak 2018 dates.
- *Please note that this offer is not applicable on the following dates for Resort Accommodation: LEGOLAND Castle Hotel — 10th, 17th, 24th-26th, 30th - 31st March/ 3rd - 5th, 7th, 14th, 16th, 21st, 22nd 28th April/ 5th, 7th, 12th, 19th, 21st, 26th May/ 4th, 10th, 17th, 24th September/ 1st, 8th October 2018. LEGOLAND Resort Hotel is excluded from this offer on the following dates — 10th 17th, 24th - 28th, 30th, 31st March/2nd - 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th April/ 5th, 12th, 19th, 25th - 30th May/2nd June.
- Offer applies to ticket and accommodation packages for selected 2018 breaks booked between Wednesday 20th December 2017 and midnight 31st January 2018, subject to availability.
- Offer applies to different dates depending on the accommodation selected; please check the calendars for full details.
- Kids Go FREE entitles one child (up to and including 15 years of age) free entry to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort when accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Only one free child entrance ticket per full paying adult. Maximum of two full paying adults per transaction. Children under the age of 3 go free into the LEGOLAND Resort.
- Resort benefits, extras and activities are subject to change and availability.
- 2 Days For 1 is a Theme Park entry day that can be used on any day during your break, between your hotel check-in and check-out date. 2 Days For 1 entry into the Park does not apply to themed weekends held at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel. 2 Days For 1 applies to main season breaks and excludes winter packages.
- Breakfast is included with all packages unless stated otherwise at the time of booking. Offer valid when booked as part of a hotel and ticket package.