JUNIOR LEGO® BUILDERS TAKE OVER THIS FEBRUARY HALF TERM AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT Print
15th – 23rd February 2019 from just £48pp
Junior Builder Week returns to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotels this February half term (15 - 23 February 2019) for a brick-filled week of fun. Junior Builder Week 2019 sees a celebration of creativity and building with LEGO® bricks from just £48pp, including an overnight stay and breakfast at the unique LEGOLAND Hotel or the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel included.
Junior builders will be able to take part in plenty of building fun, showing off their best brick-building skills with creative LEGO workshops, fun family activities, treasure hunts and more. They’ll also be able to access the LEGO lounge, with LEGO Brick pits, a Movie Den screening a host of LEGO themed films and a LEGO Gaming area.
The excitement continues into the evening, with a meal in one of our LEGO themed restaurants, the chance to meet their favourite LEGO characters and a jam packed schedule of evening entertainment, before settling down in one of the hotel’s themed rooms. With a choice of LEGO Friends, Pirate, Adventure, Kingdom, Wizard or Knights themed rooms, there’s something for everyone. Guests will also have access to the splash-tastic LEGO Pirate themed pool during their stay.
There will be plenty to keep junior builders entertained with all activities included within the package price*. Little ones will also be awarded with a LEGO gift and certificate to take home for all their building achievements.
The LEGOLAND theme park is closed during February half term. Visit www.legolandholidays.co.uk to find out more and book.
Junior Builder Week at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel and LEGOLAND Castle Hotel (15-23 February 2019)
- During the period, based on 2 adults and 2 children, themed family rooms available from:
- £48pp at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel
- £63pp at the Castle Hotel
- Hotel price includes overnight stay, breakfast, and all activities
- Find out more and book online at legolandholidays.co.uk/resort-hotel-events/junior-builder-week.html
- *The LEGOLAND theme park is closed during Junior Builder Week
email@example.com / 01753626106
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2019 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO®bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan
About Merlin Entertainments plc
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 120 attractions, 18 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to more than 65 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.29,000 employees (peak season).
- See Merlin Backstage (merlinentertainments.biz/backstage or www.facebook.com/merlinbackstage) for an insight into how Merlin delivers memorable experiences to its many millions of visitors to its attractions.
- Visit merlinentertainments.biz for more information.