LEGO® Stores 2018 Promotion - Full Offer Terms and Conditions
This voucher for Kids Go free ("Voucher") entitles the holder to one free Child entry per Voucher and per full paying Adult.
If the holder of the voucher redeems the Voucher, he/she agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions:
- If the holder of the Voucher purchases a fully priced Adult single day admission ticket (without any concessions or discounts) online on the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort or LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester ("Attractions") websites (accessible via www.legoland.co.uk/legostores) and enters their unique Code found on their Voucher, then he/she may take with him/her one Child who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge. The price of a fully priced Adult ticket is dependent on the date of visit to the Attraction. Please check the Attraction's operating calendar available on LEGOLAND Windsor Resort's website (www.legoland.co.uk/operatingcalendar).
- The Voucher and Code have no cash value and are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher and or Code for value.
- The Voucher and Code are only available to Customers who have spent £20 in a single transaction at LEGO® UK stores.
- This Voucher is valid for visits to the Attractions from 9th March 2018 until 1st November2018, subject to the excluded dates set out in paragraph 7, and the start and end of season dates stated in paragraph 9. Please note that August can be very busy at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- Only one Voucher and unique Code can be used per person.
- The Voucher and the Code can only be used once. You cannot use the Voucher and the Code to gain free entry on two or more separate occasions.
- Please note that this Voucher is not valid on the following closed dates at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort:
- 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 19th, 20th, 21st March 2018
- 17th, 18th 23rd, 24th, 25th April 2018
- 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 10th, 14th , 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd May 2018
- 5th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 26th, 27th September 2018
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 15th, 16th, 17th, October 2018
Please note that this Voucher is not valid on the following closed dates at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester:
- 25th December 2018
- This promotional offer can only be redeemed:
8.1. Upon visiting www.legoland.co.uk/legostores, select the attraction you wish to visit (The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester). You will be presented with the respective Attraction’s booking system where you can book your full priced Adult single day admission ticket and free Child's single day admission ticket. Enter your unique Code into the 'Promotional Code' field to apply your offer and receive a Child’s single day admission ticket for the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
8.2. Please note: You must print your tickets at home and bring these with you to the Attraction of your choice otherwise entry will not be granted.
- Please note the following 2018 season start and end dates: The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is open 9th March 2018 until 1st November 2018 with selected closed dates throughout the season. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester is open every day of the year excluding Christmas Day, however this Offer is applicable from 9th March 2018 until 1st November 2018 at both attractions. Check opening dates and times before your visit on the relevant attraction website. Please note you cannot book via the telephone when using your voucher. All dates subject to change.
- The Voucher is not valid at Secondary Attractions and events including, but not limited to, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Christmas or Hotel events (including LEGOLAND at Christmas and Junior Builder Week). The Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and/or Fastrack entrance at any Attractions (unless this is expressly stated as part of the Offer). The Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
- The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotels - an additional cost applies. Please check each Attraction's website for additional costs.
- The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance.
- Adult is 16 and over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, Adult is 18 and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. PLEASE NOTE: No adults can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester without an accompanying child.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester.
- Visitors under 14 years must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester No person aged 16 and over can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester without an accompanying child.
- The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible including over capacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction.
- Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Vouchers do not affect the price of car parking.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions. Some rides at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please visit www.LEGOLAND.co.uk or www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCentre.co.uk.
- Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed in paragraph 22 above.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Merlin, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Merlin reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If you redeem the offer, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement set out in Annex A to these terms and conditions. Such notice sets out how Merlin will process any personal data you provide in order to redeem the offer, including by entering a Code on the redemption website referred to in paragraph 8 or any other website operated by the Promoter. You acknowledge that (a) the processing is necessary for us to take steps with a view to entering into a contract with you to enable you to redeem the offer, and (b) Merlin shall only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the fair processing notice.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
- For LEGOLAND Windsor enquiries contact the LEGOLAND Windsor care line on 0871 222 0711* or for LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester enquiries contact the LEGOLAND Discover Centre care line on 0871 222 2662* in the UK 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm.
Promoter: Merlin Attractions Operations Limited, company number 0627935 and Merlin Entertainments Group Operations Limited Registered, company number 03671093 UK office: Link House, 25 West Street, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1LD please do not send correspondence to these addresses.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group.
*calls to this number cost 13p per minute plus your networks access charge
ANNEX A TO THE FULL VOUCHER OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Privacy Statement ("Statement") sets out the basis on which we process and protect the Personal Information we collect from you.
Types of Personal Information we may collect from you:
We comply with principles of "data minimisation", and only collect the types and volume of Personal Information required to achieve the purposes set out in this Statement. "Personal Information" refers to information which does or is capable of identifying you as an individual. The types of Personal Information that we process may include:
- Telephone numbers
- IP addresses and cookies (e.g. if redeemed using code online)
- Details of transactions carried out through the site and of the fulfilment of bookings including credit/debit card details
Use of Personal Information
We will use the Personal Information we collect for the purposes of:
- Compliance with law; and
- Necessary for performance of a contract; and
- Consent (e.g. for direct marketing);
If you are under the age of 16, you should not redeem a Voucher unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian. We will provide follow up communication to your parent or guardian stating that you have indicated that their consent has been obtained, asking them to verify that that is indeed the case, and offering them a chance to opt-out if not. Where they have not provided consent, we will remove your entry and Personal Information. If you are a child, please make sure that your parent or guardian reads this Statement.
Parents and guardians should at all times supervise their children's activities, in particular for use of our Website. We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any child under the age of 16 without us having been informed that the child's parent or guardian provided consent (other than such information as is necessary in order to obtain parental or guardian consent). Parents and legal guardians may request to review information collected from their children under the age of 16, or exercise any of the rights set out below on the child's behalf as specified in the "Contact Us" section below.
Retention of Personal Information
Personal Information will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed (which will normally mean after you have used your Code) and will be retained in accordance with our records management policy. In certain cases, laws or regulation require us to keep records for specific periods of time, including for accounting purposes or health and safety compliance. In other cases, records are retained in order to administer the relationship, to fulfil our contractual or statutory obligations or to resolve queries or disputes which arise from time to time.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
In order to carry out the purposes outlined above, we may share Personal Information with LEGO Retail and also with third parties we have contracted with to provide services. These third parties include:
- Accesso; and
Third parties are restricted from using or disclosing your Personal Information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf and are required to comply with applicable legal requirements.
Transfer of your Personal Information across borders
Due to the global nature of our business, the Personal Information we collect may be transferred, processed and stored across geographical borders. For instance, we may transfer Personal Information locally or overseas, including to the European Union, United States, Australia and Singapore and other locations where we have business operations and where our data processing agents may perform duties for us. Whether to third parties or internally, any transfers of Personal Information from the European Economic Area to countries not automatically deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection are governed by European Union (EU) standard contractual clauses and/or equivalent data transfer regulations to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Information. You have a right to request a copy of such safeguards using the contact details supplied in the section below, subject to any duties of confidentiality (i.e. we may have to remove commercially sensitive information).
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Statement.
Protection of your information
We have implemented reasonable physical, technical and administrative security standards to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage.
Some of the steps we take are:
- All information provided is stored on our secure servers
- Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology
For changes, such as modifying your Personal Information where it is no longer accurate, and to request access to and a copy of your Personal Information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Up until midnight on 24th May 2018, we may charge a reasonable administrative fee of up to £10 for each data subject access request taking into account the administrative costs and efforts of locating and providing the information. In relation to all of these rights, please contact us with the subject heading "Exercise of Data Subject Right(s)". If you have a complaint about how we have handled your Personal Information you may contact us and we will investigate your complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (i.e. your local data protection authority) once you have tried to resolve the issue with us.