Green Giant Terms and Conditions
This voucher for the Green Giant Kids Go Free promotion ("Voucher") entitles the holder to one FREE CHILD ENTRY per voucher and per full paying adult from 8th March 2019 until 30th October 2019 at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester or LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham.
If the holder of the voucher redeems the Voucher, he/she agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions:
- If the holder of the Voucher buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket at the entrance to one of the following participating attractions: LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester or LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham, ("Attractions") then he/she may take with him/her one other Child who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed where the holder pays the full Adult ticket price (without any concessions or discounts) as stated at the entrance gate of your chosen Attraction at the time of entry or the full Adult ticket price as payable at www.legoland.co.uk
- The Voucher and Code (where applicable) have no cash value and are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher and/or Code for value.
- The Code is only available on selected Green Giant Multipacks.
- This Voucher is valid for visits to the Attractions from 8th March 2019 UNTIL 30th October 2019, subject to the excluded dates set out in paragraphs 7, and the start and end of season dates stated in paragraph 11. Please note that certain Attractions are only open on certain dates/periods of time during the year. Top tip, August can be very busy at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Why not make the most of your visit at other times of the season. Please check the attraction's operating calendar available on LEGOLAND Windsor Resort's website.
- Only one Voucher and unique Code can be used per person and per transaction.
- The Voucher or the Code can only be used once. You cannot use the Voucher and the Code to gain free entry on two or more separate occasions.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VOUCHER IS NOT VALID ON THE FOLLOWING EXCLUDED AND CLOSED DATES:
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed on selected dates throughout the 2019 season. Please visit www.legoland.co.uk/openinghours for full details.
- THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED:
9.1 VIA THE CUT OUT VOUCHER FOUND ON PROMOTIONAL PACKS (which must be redeemed at the gate entrance. Failure to present and surrender the Voucher to admissions upon arrival at the Attraction will result in the person who would otherwise have entered by using the voucher, having to pay the full price admission fee);
Then take your Voucher with you to the entrance gate of your chosen participating Attraction.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING 2019 SEASON START AND END DATES: The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is open 15th March 2019 until 2nd November 2019 with selected closed dates throughout the season. For LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham, please check Operational Calendars found at www.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/
- CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- The Voucher is not valid at Secondary Attractions and events including, but not limited to, the, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Christmas events (including Christmas Bricktacular). The Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and/or Fastrack entrance at any Attractions (unless this is expressly stated as part of the Offer). The Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
- The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotels - an additional cost applies. Please check each Attraction's website for additional costs.
- The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices.
- Adult is 16 and over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Adult is 18 and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham. PLEASE NOTE: No adults can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester or LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham without an accompanying child.
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham Visitors under 14 years must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham. No person aged 16 and over can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham without an accompanying child.
- The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible including over capacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction. Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort; Vouchers do not affect the price of car parking.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions. Some rides at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please www.LEGOLAND.co.uk, www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCentre.co.ukEntry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction's terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Green Giant, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Green Giant reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If you redeem the offer, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement set out in Annex A to these terms and conditions. Such notice sets out how Green Giant will process any personal data you provide in order to redeem the offer. You acknowledge that (a) the processing is necessary for us to take steps with a view to entering into a contract with you to enable you to redeem the offer, and (b) Green Giant shall only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the fair processing notice.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
- For Green Giant enquiries contact the Green Giant's careline on 0800897777 in the UK or 1800 535 115 in the ROI between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Promoter: Registered UK office: General Mills UK, P.O. Box 363 Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1YT, UK. Please do not send correspondence to this address.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.