Annual Pass Firework Ticket
Annual Pass Firework Ticket Terms and Conditions
- This is a free event for all annual pass holders. This is an optional ticket to guarantee your entry for the Fireworks show. As this show can be very popular we recommend either arriving early or purchasing this ticket to avoid disappointment.
- This ticket enables one person to reserve entry to one of the firework shows which will be taking place at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort (15th, 22nd 23rd, 28th, 29th October and 5th November 2016).
- The Firework Shows will be taking place on the following dates, and this Annual Pass Firework Ticket entitles the holder to attend on one of the dates only: 15th, 22nd 23rd, 28th, 29th October and 5th November 2016.
- The price of this Annual Pass Firework Ticket is £5.00, and once purchased ticket holders will be guaranteed entry to the Firework Show which they have selected with no further entry fees being incurred.
- Once purchased, Annual Pass Firework Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable and can only be used to attend the specific Firework Show date selected when purchased.
- A valid Annual Pass needs to be shown with every Annual Pass Firework Ticket purchased.
- The Annual Pass Firework Ticket Pass can only be used for admission by the person that appears on the front of the Annual Pass card. Any misuse of the Annual Pass Firework Ticket Pass will result in confiscation without compensation. We may check annual pass cards and photo ID on entrance to the park.
- Any tickets must be purchased in advance from either the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Website or the call centre on: 0871 222200.
- LEGOLAND reserves the right to ask Pass Annual Pass Firework Ticket holders to leave the Resort Park at any time and all entrants to the Resort Park will be subject to LEGOLAND's standard terms of entry which are available at legoland.co.uk/terms.
- LEGOLAND reserves the right to cancel any of the Firework Shows at any time should it be necessary to do so or for reasons beyond LEGOLAND's control.