School’s Loyalty Card - Terms and Conditions
- Schools with a loyalty card that book 2 school trips to LEGOLAND Winsor Resort (the Resort) (minimum 30 pupils) in 2016 will be entitled to a free school trip (up to 30 pupils) to the Resort.
- During the trip, school must take their loyalty card to The Discovery Zone to get it stamped by the Education Team. The loyalty card can only be stamped at The Discovery Zone by the Education Team.
- Loyalty cards will only be stamped if the trip is a Qualifying Trip. In order to be a Qualifying Trip, it must satisfy all of the following:
- Be booked by the school
- Be for a minimum of 30 pupils
- Take place during term time (excluding weekends and special events)
- Two Qualifying Trips must have been booked and taken place in 2016 (term time only) in order to book a free trip.
- Trips booked for weekends and school holidays will not be Qualifying Trips. For the purposes of determining Qualifying Trips only, School holidays will be 1-4 January, 15-19 February, 4-15 April, 26 May-3 June, 22 July -2 September, 24-28 October and 26-30 December 2016.
- Trips booked for less than 30 pupils will not be Qualifying Trips.
- Free trips must be booked by emailing activelearning@LEGOLAND.co.uk at least 10 days prior to the trip taking place and the school has received confirmation of the booking before their visit.
- Schools will only be granted free entry if they present their loyalty card with 2 stamps obtained..
- Schools entitled to book a free trip must book it to take place no later than 6 months from the date of the most recent stamp on the loyalty card. ].
- This loyalty card can only be redeemed by the school that is named on the card.
- When attending a free school trip, the loyalty card will entitle the school to free entry for a maximum of 30 pupils and supervising staff to the extent that the pupil to staff ratios are reasonable. only. Any additional pupils and staff members will be charged at normal rate.
- All pupils must have appropriate adult supervision provided by the school. Supervision will not be provided by Resort staff.
- Free school trips obtained through the loyalty card will include entry to the Resort. Additional tours and workshop packages are excluded.
- The loyalty card cannot be used to free trips on weekends, school holidays or special events.
- Special events days are subject to change. You should check prior to booking by visisting http://www.legoland.co.uk.
- The loyalty card must be surrendered once it is has been used to redeem a free school trip.
- The loyalty card should be kept safe. It will not be replaced if lost or stolen and stamps will not be backdated.
- Defaced loyalty cards and photocopies will not be accepted.
- The loyalty card has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, reward/loyalty program, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, group booking, on-line tickets, rail inclusive offers or pre-purchased tickets.
- School trips are subject to the Resort's normal Terms and Conditions of Entry, which can be found at http://www.legoland.co.uk.
- Free school trips do not include transport costs to or from the Resort or any other costs associated with the School's visit to the Resort.
- Please note that the Resort opens 11th March 2016 and will be closed on selected weekdays in March, April, May, September, October and November.
- Car parking charges apply.
- Check opening dates and times on the Attraction websites before travel.
- Height, age and weight restrictions apply on some rides. Some rides will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- Guests are advised that not all attractions and shows may be operational on the day of their visit.
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Resort will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of attending the Resort except where it is caused by the negligence of the Resort or that of its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or that a card has been stole, the Resort or any member of the Resort's staff may, as its sole discretion, refuse redemption of the loyalty card and/or confiscate the card.
- Any decision of the Resort is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Schools Return Certificate - Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets must be booked in advance by calling 0871 222 2001.
2. Tickets are subject to availability.
3. Tickets can be used at weekends and bank holidays but excludes event days.
Terms & Conditions:
Subject to availability • Entrance for children under three years of age is free. • Car parking charges apply. • Offer valid only on advanced bookings via the dedicated telephone booking line. Offer not available on the day. • Not to be used in-conjunction with any other offer, reward/loyalty program, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, group booking, on-line tickets, rail inclusive offers or pre-purchased tickets. • Offer not valid for LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel. • Guests are advised that not all attractions and shows may be operational on the day of their visit. • Height, age and weight restrictions apply on some rides. Some rides will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over. • Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a person aged 16 or over. • This voucher is not for re-sale, is non-refundable and non-transferable. • Offer valid until 05.11.16. • LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will be closed on selected weekdays in March, April, May, September, October and November. • Please visit www.LEGOLAND.co.uk for opening times.