Sun Superdays Terms & Conditions
1. Open to residents in England, Wales & Scotland aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with this promotion, including third party promotional partners.
2. You may choose from one of the following two options to apply for your two free tickets:
a. (1) In-paper Sun Codes (Online application);
b. (2) Sun Perks (Existing Sun Perks members only).
3. Only one application per household. Only one application method may be used. Multiple applications from the same household will ALL be cancelled.
4. All applications are subject to £1.50 booking fee and will not be refunded in the event of cancellation of your tickets.
5. Customers using the Sun Codes route must enter their first code before Friday, June 10 2016 to be eligible for the FIVE bonus codes. To enter codes after this date customers will need 15 unique codes.
6. Tickets are not transferable, and are only valid for entry to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort (the “Attraction”) on the allocated date.
7. You must collect TEN unique Sun Codes from The Sun between Saturday, May 28 2016 and Tuesday, June 14 2016. Current Sun Perks members (including those readers who collect Sun Codes) can apply online.
8. Your tickets will be allocated for one specific day. First come first served basis. You will not be able to exchange your tickets or use them on any other day under any circumstance.
9. You will be able to claim your tickets and select your preferred date (subject to availability) online.
10. The closing date for applications is strictly Tuesday, June 28 2016 or until sold out. We will not be able to process or honour any applications received after this date.
11. In the event incorrect or incomplete personal information is provided, may result in the rejection of your application.
12. Tickets are subject to availability.
13. Your tickets will be emailed to you within 28 days of receipt of your application. Please do not contact LEGOLAND Windsor Resort regarding ticket processing and allocation as they will be unable to help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
14. The Promoter and LEGOLAND Windsor Resort cannot take any responsibility for any unused tickets and will not, under any circumstance, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date is missed.
15. Tickets have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than the applicant.
16. Tickets are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
17. Tickets must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator at the Park.
18. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors accompanying offer ticket holders must pay the full admission price at any admission kiosk at the Park.
19. The successful applicant and guest are responsible for travel to and from the attraction at their own expense. Car parking charges apply.
20. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions.
21. Adults are aged 12 years and above. Children are aged 4-11 years. Visitors under 3 are admitted free of charge.
22. Tickets are subject to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort terms and conditions (found at legoland.co.uk/Book/Terms-and-Conditions-new/) as applicable. For information about the Park, please visit legoland.co.uk/
23. LEGOLAND Windsor Resort reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and / or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and / or attraction or other reasons including overcapacity.
24. The promoter of this promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”). Your completed application form is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.