Rides Access Pass Terms and Conditions
LEGOLAND Windsor has been specifically designed to be accessible for Guests with disabilities. A wheelchair can be used in the majority of queue lines, where this is not possible, our accessibility guide outlines wheelchair access.
These terms and conditions outline the main points of the LEGOLAND Windsor Ride Access Policy and work in conjunction with the Accessibility Guide.
- LEGOLAND Windsor’s Rides Access Pass policy has been designed to assist Guests’ who do not understand the concept of queuing, have difficulties with everyday social interaction, have a limited capacity to follow instruction or to understand others emotional feelings or expressions, and may become agitated or distressed having to wait for periods of time.
- The person who has the disability receives a red hand stamp and the rest of their party receives a black hand stamp. Each party will be issued with a Ride Access Pass which has TEN ride stamps. Guests can choose which rides they use with the 10 stamps during their day. At the attraction the red hand stamped person and up to three black hand stamped people may use the exit of the ride with the Ride Access Pass. The Attractions staff member will allow up to four people to enter the ride and take one of the stamps from the Ride Access Pass.
- Guests with black hand stamps may only use the exit of a ride when accompanied by a red hand stamped person and the Ride Access Pass. The aim of the scheme is for the red hand stamped person to get maximum enjoyment from their day.
- At least one adult Guest with a black hand stamp must sit in the same carriage, boat, seat or row as the red hand stamped person to look out for their safety during the ride cycle and to assist in any emergency situations that may arise.
- Guests at the exit may have to wait for a short time to board the ride.
- To secure the Ride Access Pass a series of questions will be asked to determine specific needs.
- Issuance is dependant on documentary proof which states the disability. This will need to be shown on the first visit of the season. Proof could be a GP’s letter, Association Membership details, Council run membership, or any other form that states the disability. Blue or Orange Badges will not be accepted.
- Guests with Ride Access Passes may only ride each ride once within an hour.
- Regardless of the disability all height, age and weight restrictions will be enforced prior to boarding of the ride/attraction, exceptions on the grounds of a disability will not be made.
- Guests with a disability under the accompanying height need to be accompanied by someone aged 16 or over. Guests over the accompanying height restriction must be accompanied by someone aged 14 years or over.
- Ride Access Passes must be used on the date of issue and lost passes can not be replaced.
- This declaration needs to be signed at LEGOLAND Windsor once per season. Due to differing systems ID may still need to be shown when visiting other Merlin attractions.
- We reserve the right to make changes to, or withdraw, the Ride Access policy without prior notice.