The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel is full of child friendly features – from secret whoopee cushions and tight-rope walking marching guards through to quirky themed lifts, exploding toy boxes, treasure trails and dragons. The hotel even won a 2013 Travellers' Choice award from Trip Advisor as one of the top hotels for Families in the UK!
From the spectacular entrance right through to the Bricks Family Restaurant, Skyline Bar and breath-taking outdoor seating area overlooking the lake, iconic brand LEGO is everywhere you look. Truly a child’s paradise!
Children will love the:
- LEGO pirate themed indoor water play area**
- Swimming pool
- Interactive LEGO features
- Themed lifts
- Low level viewing port-holes
- Treasure trail carpet
- Themed rooms (Pirate, Adventure or Kingdom)
- Movies on demand
- Separate bunk-bed area with its own TV and dedicated LEGO TV channel
- LEGO gift in all rooms (full gift pack in Premium rooms)
- Buffet restaurant with its organised LEGO chaos (children really are king!)
Childrens Play Area
Bricks Family Restaurant
Water Play Area
New for 2013!
Climb, slide and play in the brand new outdoor play space that's just for guests at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel. From April 2013 children of all ages will enjoy the beautifully crafted wooden playground situated between the hotel and the park. They'll explore climbing structures, rockers, play houses and natural logs all within eye-sight of the Bricks Family Restaurant and outdoor terrace.
**Children must be accompanied in the water whilst enjoying the water play area. A dry seating or viewing area is not available, however, changing facilities are situated next to the play area for your convenience.