Back to All Posts
EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC THIS CHRISTMAS AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT
- Tuesday 26th November 2019
- LEGOLAND at Christmas
- Press Office
30 NOVEMBER 2019 - 6 JANUARY 2020
This Christmas, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be bursting with festive fun for LEGOLAND at Christmas. On selected dates from 30 November until 24 December 2019, families can enjoy Christmas LEGO themed builds, seasonal activities and the chance to meet their favourite characters, as families see LEGOLAND as they’ve never seen it before… all with a sprinkle of LEGO® magic! Plus for the very first time, families can continue the festive fun and visit LEGOLAND after Christmas, from 27 December until 6 January 2020.
Families can jump aboard the Brickmas Express or take a winter stroll to Miniland, where little ones can look out for a miniature LEGO Father Christmas and his reindeer, delivering mini LEGO presents to the Minilanders. For an experience that can’t be missed, guests can venture to the Christmas Kingdom, bursting with glistening trees and twinkling lights. Here they’ll be met by one of Father Christmas’ cheery elves, who will guide them through the weaving Christmas tree forest, to Father Christmas’ very own log cabin, where little ones will meet Father Christmas and, once he’s checked his list twice, give them a special LEGO gift. Plus there’s a host of indoor and outdoor rides*, attractions and Christmas LEGO building workshops to enjoy, including the chance to write a letter to the big man himself and build a LEGO train with Mrs Christmas in her toyshop.
Tickets including a visit to see Father Christmas are £36 per person or £26 per person for Annual Pass holders and can be pre-booked online in advance only at www.legoland.co.uk. Under 2’s get free entry to LEGOLAND at Christmas. Guests can also enjoy a day at the Resort, without visiting Father Christmas with theme park only tickets, for £25 per person.
This year, once Father Christmas has returned to the North Pole, guests can still enjoy a visit to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort from 27 December 2019 until 6 January 2020. Guests will have access to all of the rides and attractions available throughout LEGOLAND at Christmas and the exclusive Christmas activities including; LEGO Builds and LEGOLAND Character meet and greets. Tickets cost £25 per person and under 2’s get free entry.
To experience the ultimate Christmas Holiday, families choose a Santa Sleepover in one of the two LEGO® themed hotels, located right on the edge of the theme park – the unique LEGOLAND Hotel or the majestic LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. Packages start from £85 per person at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel and from £75 per person at the LEGOLAND Hotel including access to LEGOLAND at Christmas, breakfast and a jam-packed schedule of festive evening entertainment. Families can book their Christmas break at www.legolandholidays.co.uk/legoland-windsor-events/santa-sleepover.html
What’s more this New Year’s Eve families can ring in the start of 2020 with a family break at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort’s Hotels — plus brand new for this year, they can enjoy two days entry into the theme park during their stay. On New Year’s Eve the skies will light up with a spectacular fireworks display, when the clocks change to midnight at 9.30pm GMT - 'Kids Standard Time (KST)'. Little ones can enjoy all the fun of the run up to midnight but with a sensible bedtime! After a countdown, they’ll watch the skies light up with their special 3D 'brick' glasses which will transform the fireworks into dazzling LEGO Bricks during the fireworks display! Packages are from £150 per person at the LEGOLAND Hotel and from £175 per person at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel, including overnight stay, breakfast, dinner, fireworks and two days entry to the theme park. Families can book online at www.legolandholidays.co.uk/legoland-windsor-events/new-years-eve.html
- LEGOLAND at Christmas runs 30 November & 1, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20-24 December 2019 and after Christmas (when Father Christmas has gone home to the North Pole!) between 27 December – 6 January.
- * Rides and attractions open (subject to availability) include:
Brickmas Express, Miniland, LEGO Reef, LEGO Games Zone, Castaway camp, Cole’s Rock Climb, Kai’s Spinners, LEGOLAND Express, LEGO City Driving School, L-Drivers, Balloon School, Mia’s Riding Adventure, Laser Raiders, Scarab Bouncers, Thunder Blazer, Desert Chase, Aero Nomad, LEGO NINJAGO™ The Ride, Destiny’s Bounty, Jolly Rocker, Dragon’s Apprentice, Knights Quest, Spinning Spider.
DAY TICKETS WITH FATHER CHRISTMAS VISIT
- LEGOLAND at Christmas runs 30 November & 1, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20-24 December 2019
- Online pre-book only: tickets £36 per person
- Pre-booked children under the age of 2 get free entry, with the option to purchase a gift for £5 for Father Christmas meet and greet
- Each guest must have a ticket per person to gain entry into the Christmas Kingdom and visit Father Christmas. Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the Christmas Kingdom
- Tickets include Father Christmas visit, all themed activities, free gift, and rides and attractions
- Tickets are £26per person for LEGOLAND and Merlin Annual Pass holders
THEME PARK ONLY TICKETS
- Theme park only tickets are available to purchase during the LEGOLAND Christmas Event select dates from 30 November – 6 January
- Online pre-book only: tickets £25 per person
- LEGOLAND at Christmas theme park only tickets DO NOT permit entry to the Christmas Kingdom. For access to the Christmas Kingdom please purchase a premium LEGOLAND at Christmas ticket
- Pre-booked children under the age of 2 get free entry
- Tickets include all themed activities, rides and attractions
- Tickets are £15 per person for LEGOLAND and Merlin Annual Pass holders
- Santa Sleepovers available 29 - 30 November 2019 and 5 - 7, 12 - 14, 19 - 23 December 2019
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel available from £85 per person based on a family of four sharing a room, breakfast and access to LEGOLAND at Christmas, visit to Father Christmas
- LEGOLAND Hotel available from £75 per person based on a family of 4 family of four sharing a room, breakfast and access to LEGOLAND at Christmas, visit to Father Christmas
- Book here https://www.legolandholidays.co.uk/legoland-windsor-events/santa-sleepover.html
LEGOLAND® Santa Sleepover will include:
- 1 night stay in a LEGO®themed family room
- Delicious breakfast
- Festive evening entertainment for the whole family
- Splash and play in the indoor water play area and swimming pool
- Access to LEGOLAND®at Christmas with LEGO® builds, rides and shows
- Personal Father Christmas meet and greet
- LEGO®Christmas gift
LEGOLAND at Christmas Hotel Stay
- Available 27 - 30 December 2019 and 1 - 5 January 2020
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel available from £78 per person based on a family of four sharing a room, breakfast and access to LEGOLAND at Christmas
- LEGOLAND Hotel available from £63 per person based on a family of 4 family of four sharing a room, breakfast and access to LEGOLAND at Christmas
NEW YEAR’S EVE
- Packages are from £150 per person at the LEGOLAND Hotel and from £175 per person at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. Package includes:
- 2-day Park access to enjoy the LEGOLAND at Christmas event
- Overnight stay in Resort Accommodation
- Fireworks display
- In room welcome drink
- Buffet Dinner in BRICKS Family Restaurant or a 3 course set menu in Tournament Tavern**
Samantha Bentley-Paul / LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org / 01753 626251
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2019 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO®bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan.
About Merlin Entertainments Limited
- Merlin Entertainments Limited is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 130 attractions, 19 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its 67 million guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its c.28,000 employees (peak season).
- See www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information and follow on Twitter @MerlinEntsNews.