After watching a road safety video, children aged 6-13 drive electric cars around a realistic course encountering traffic lights, roundabouts and other drivers. At the end, they all earn their very own LEGOLAND® Driving Licence.
Sponsored by FIAT
Anything Else I Should Know?
- LEGO City Driving School is for guests between 6 – 13 years of age.
- Q-Bot's are available for this ride
- Guests over 13 will not be able to use the LEGO® City Driving School.
- To assist with ensuring all guests meet the safety requirements of age, it is advisable to bring some photographic identification such as a valid passport – photocopies are acceptable.
- We understand that some children may be a little shy when being asked their age. So we now offer an optional Age Check Wrist Band where your child can simply show the band to our park ride operators. Click here for more info.