Brick or Treat
Calling all little monsters and their monster families! This October Half Term, Lord Vampyre invites you to Brick or Treat at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort for the most spook-tacular time of the year, Halloween!
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will be transformed into a pumpkin-filled wonderland for what is sure to be the most frightfully fun event of the year perfect for the young, and the young at heart!
- 15th October - 1st November & 6th - 8th November 2020
- 10am - Closing Times Vary
- Tickets from £39
New activities for 2020!
The park will be packed to bursting with fun Halloween activities for you to sink your teeth into, including NEW for 2020 The Haunted Lighthouse Halloween Show, a BRAND NEW dance show sure to thrill the whole family. Also NEW for 2020, meet Scarecrow who joins our other spooky characters exclusively for Brick or Treat!
Plus returning favourites...
Take part in our Brick or Treat trail and collect your bag of awesome goodies, including your own LEGO® pumpkin! Plus, have your photo taken in front of our jaw-dropping Halloween photo opportunities. Don’t miss our giant LEGO pumpkin heads – plus all of our rides including the fang-tastic Haunted House Monster Party ride, live shows and attractions, it’s a spellbinding day out for all the family!
- Book at least 1 day in advance and save up to 26%
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive ONE ticket to visit in 2021 for each ONE ticket purchased
- This ticket remains the property of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and is non-refundable, non-transferable and not for re-sale
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Online only, while stocks last. Subject to availability
- Visit in 2021 must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. Please follow instructions on the 2021 ticket to redeem
- 2021 visit is valid on the following dates: 27/12/2020 - 04/01/2021; 13/02 - 21/02/2021; 13/03 - 31/03/2021; 12/04 - 27/05/2021
- Exclusion dates apply: 01/04 - 11/04/2021
- Lots of fun Halloween activities for you to dig your fangs into...
- Plus over 55 rides, lives shows and attractions
- Limited capacity
- Pre-book to reserve your entry
- Please kindly be advised that these are an additional and separate allocation from our standard online tickets
- Your usual Pass Terms & Conditions including exclusion dates apply
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to our most frequenly asked questions about Brick or Treat, please click here.