LEGO® City Driving School
Earn your Driving Licence!
It’s time for your kids to become drivers at our LEGO® City Driving School!
After watching a road safety video young drivers can take the wheel of their very own electric car and work their way around our LEGO city roads encountering traffic lights, roundabouts, LEGO policemen and even a speed camera.
At the end, they will all earn their first LEGOLAND Driving Licence!
Build Your Day...
- Driving School is located in LEGO City
- You must be between 1.1m and 1.5m in height to ride (not suitable for guests aged over 13 years)
- Guest must be able to sit upright without assistance. Upper & lower body control is required
- We recommend that you bring photo identification such as a valid passport or a photocopy. As some of our younger drivers may be a little shy, we now offer an optional Age Check wristband which can be collected from Guest Services and shown to our friendly ride operators
- Reserve & Ride is available for this ride
- A face mask/covering is required on this ride for guests aged 11 and over - find out more