High at the top of the Valley sits Drench Towers - the largest water play structure in the UK especially designed for maximum soaking. Older kids will love dodging the oversized tipping brick and whizzing down the splashtastic water slides.
You will need to pack swimsuits for the children as they're guaranteed to get wet!
Build your Day...
- Drench Towers is located in DUPLO® Valley
- All children under 6 must be supervised by an adult. A supervising adult must be 16 years or over and can supervise up to 4 children. The supervising adults must be wearing swimwear.
- There is no age restriction but, for safety reasons, there is a 0.9m height restriction for the lower level slides of Drench Towers and a 1.0 m height restriction for the upper level slides.
- Guests must wear appropriate swimwear at all times to use this attraction and swim nappies are essential for our younger guests. Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation is not permitted.
- During extreme weather conditions such as thunder, lightning, and high winds, the attraction may be closed.
- Please note, during peak periods, Drench Towers will be welcoming guests in 20 minute intervals. We would recommend getting ready for your time in the attraction before the timed period begins to help maximise your family's time.