Back to All Posts
BE THE FIRST TO STAY IN THE WOODLAND VILLAGE!
- Tuesday September 26th 2023
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort are now taking bookings for the UK’s first LEGO® Woodland themed holiday village, opening in May 2024.
Reconnect with nature after a full day of adventurous play at The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Nestled amongst the trees, The Woodland Village lodges are the ultimate way to stay for a unique and memory-filled short break.
Lodges sleep between 2-5 people with a separate sleeping nest for little adventurers, whilst our 10 Premium Lodges can sleep up to 7 people. Camp with style under the stars in our new camping barrels, where you can relax and recharge with everything you need for a cosy night’s stay amid the outdoors.
Why not take your LEGOLAND Junior Rangers to The Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar and relax as they enjoy a world of LEGO® fun, with colourful characters and campfire inspired family food in a new fully child-friendly dining experience. Listening to the crackling campfires and owls hooting, you’ll be transported on a wondrous journey through the woods.
Explore the play areas, featured amongst the cluster of lodges, where you can climb up the spider’s web into the squirrel’s treehouse or cross the rope bridge into the eagle’s lookout.
The 10-acre site which is designed around the Resort’s woodland area will also host an enchanting nature trail, complete with an amazing variety of animals built out of LEGO® bricks, including new characters and our resident rangers – Alex & Lena.
Helen Bull Division Director, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort commented;
“The LEGOLAND Woodland Village has been a long time coming and we’re incredibly excited to now be taking bookings ahead of the official opening in May 2024. This moment marks years of planning and unwavering dedication to providing a magical experience for all our guests. The LEGOLAND Woodland Village is part of a significant transformation for the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and we look forward to welcoming families to this new way to stay next year!”
Prices start from £295 for a family of four, which includes breakfast and day entry tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. For more information on LEGOLAND Woodland Village, visit www.legoland.co.uk/woodlandvillage
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2023 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies, and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are nine other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Malaysia, LEGOLAND® Korea, LEGOLAND® New York and LEGOLAND® Japan.
About Merlin Entertainments Limited
- Merlin Entertainments is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin operates over 140 attractions, 23 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its millions of guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its employees.
- See www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information and follow-on Twitter @MerlinEntsNews