Back to All Posts
Kids Go Free In The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort's Black Friday Deals
- Monday November 23rd 2020
- Press Office
- Short Breaks, Black Friday
23 November 2020: The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is offering up some brilliant Black Friday deals on overnight stays at its two LEGO® themed hotels, as well as nearby partner hotels, giving families magical memories without breaking the bank.
From 27th November to midnight on the 30th, Kids Go Free when booking an overnight stay for selected dates in 2021*.
The ultimate Black Friday package includes a one-night stay at either the LEGO themed Resort and Castle Hotel, or those nearby such as The Copthorne and Holiday Inn Reading South. All packages include tickets for a fun-filled day out at LEGOLAND Windsor with more than 55 rides and attractions on offer, as well as a delicious breakfast the following morning. To make the magic last longer, visitors can add a second day in the Theme Park for an additional £5 per person.
Prices to stay at one of the LEGOLAND Windsor’s Resort hotels start from just £56 per person and from £30 per person when staying at a nearby partner hotel.
There’s so much to enjoy and see at LEGOLAND Windsor next year, from the world’s most famous landmarks at Miniland to the new multi-million-pound land – LEGO® MYTHICA: World of Mythical Creatures – which will feature a UK first ride when it opens in spring 2021. The Resort’s two hotels will make for an unforgettable stay, with themed rooms including LEGO NINJAGO® and LEGO Friends, quality dining options, evening character meet and greets and free LEGO goodies to take home.
Chris Ireland, Commercial and Hotels Director at LEGOLAND Windsor, said: “The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has some really great Black Friday deals on offer this year. We’re especially pleased to be able to offer discounts for families at a time when budgets may be a little tighter than usual. Not only are we opening LEGO MYTHICA next year, but it is also our 25th birthday and we can’t wait to celebrate with families and help them make magical memories on the ultimate staycation.”
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort’s Black Friday offers are available to book from 27th - 30th November. For more information and to book your stay, please visit https://www.legolandholidays.co.uk
*T&Cs apply. See the website for more details.
For further information, please contact the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort press office via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, to get in touch with Kirsty Woods at Stripe Communications please call 07568 527 810 or email email@example.com
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2020 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO®bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan.
About Merlin Entertainments Limited
- Merlin Entertainments Limited is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 130 attractions, 19 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its 67 million guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its c.28,000 employees (peak season).
- See www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information and follow on Twitter @MerlinEntsNews