Back to All Posts
LEGOLAND® WINDSOR ANNOUNCES OPENING DATE FOR NEW HAUNTED HOUSE MONSTER PARTY RIDE AND LAUNCHES SPOOK-TACULAR ANNUAL PASS SALE TO CELEBRATE
- Wednesday February 20th 2019
- Haunted House Monster Party, Annual Pass, Sales & Promotions
- Press Office
Guests to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this year can have a spook-tacular time when its brand new ride opens for the first time. The Haunted House Monster Party will open on 13 April 2019 and to celebrate the ride opening date, the Resort has launched a sale on its LEGOLAND Annual Passes. What’s more, those who snap up a pass in the sale, can visit The Haunted House Monster Party as many times as they wish with yearlong access to the theme park.
From 16 February until 7 May, families can pick up a LEGOLAND Annual Pass in the sale for just £60 per person (usually £89 per person) and enjoy yearlong entry* to the theme park. Whilst families looking to enjoy weekday visits to the theme park, can save with the Off-Peak Saver Pass** at just £47 per person (usually £59 per person).
When The Haunted House Monster Party ride opens on 13 April, little monsters will be invited to join the frightfully friendly Lord Vampyre for a monstrous party at his spooky new haunted home. Party guests will be greeted by joke-telling LEGO gargoyles and talking statues, LEGO bunting, banners and balloons. Inside Lord Vampyre’s Haunted House, families will take their seats at a banquet table in a magnificent hall, brimming with monster party food, cauldrons and potion bottles. Then, once sitting comfortably, Lord Vampyre will reveal his magical party trick – bringing the banquet hall swinging to life and turning the room upside down!
With awesome rides, live shows, attractions and events to discover including “The LEGO MOVIE™ Days” on weekends in March, there’s plenty for all the family to enjoy. The LEGOLAND Annual Pass Sale starts from 16 February and is available online at www.legoland.co.uk/annual-passes. Offer ends midnight 7 May 2019.
- The Haunted House Monster Party opens 13 April 2019.
- LEGOLAND opens 15 March until 2 November 2019.
- LEGOLAND day tickets available from £29pp when booked online 7+ days in advance at www.legoland.co.uk
- Under 3’s get free entry.
- LEGOLAND Annual Pass Sale
o Runs from 16 February – 7 May 2019.
o Sale available online at www.legoland.co.uk/annual-passes.
o LEGOLAND Annual Pass:
- Sale price £60 per person – usually £89 per person
- Yearlong entry during LEGOLAND’s open season
- * entry restricted on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays in August, 1st September, Fireworks dates and LEGOLAND at Christmas
- Includes discounted parking of £4
o LEGOLAND Off-Peak Saver Pass:
- Sale price £47 per person– usually £59 per person
- **Entry on select off-peak weekdays during LEGOLAND’s open season
- Includes discounted parking of £4.
- Terms and conditions apply see www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/terms-and-conditions/legoland-annual-pass/
Lauren Walton / LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01753 626106
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2019 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund, LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland, LEGOLAND® Malaysia, LEGOLAND® Japan and LEGOLAND® Dubai.
About Merlin Entertainments plc
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 120 attractions, 18 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to more than 65 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.29,000 employees (peak season).
- See Merlin Backstage (www.merlinentertainments.biz/backstage or www.facebook.com/merlinbackstage) for an insight into how Merlin delivers memorable experiences to it