Back to All Posts
Lord Vampyre's Brick or Treat Returns to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort This Halloween
- Thursday September 10th 2020
- Press Office
- Brick or Treat
This October, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort’s ultimate Halloween party Brick or Treat returns for some spooktacular Halloween celebrations for all the family.
Running from Thursday 15th October to Sunday 8th November, Brick or Treat will be a fun filled day out from start to end, with the Resort transforming into a Halloween lover’s heaven.
The latest addition to the fun-filled Brick or Treat experience is the new Haunted Lighthouse Halloween Show at Heartlake City. The show will be jam packed with songs from the supernatural and dazzling dances guaranteed to get everyone in the Halloween spirit.
Back for 2020, take part in the Brick or Treat Trail to find Monster Rocker’s hidden Halloween surprises. Download the LEGOLAND App and solve the clues before heading to the Creepy Crypt to receive a goody bag from Lord Vampyre’s Butler. Each goody bag includes a mini LEGO® pumpkin which guests can take home and build.
There’s so much to enjoy throughout the day. Delve back into the Enchanted Forest for a mysterious walkthrough with plenty of spooky sights and sounds. Look out for photo opportunities with giant LEGO pumpkin heads and a huge spider as well as LEGO character meet and greets. Little ones should keep an eye out too for werewolves, mummies, and vampires dotted around Miniland.
The fun doesn’t stop there though as Lord Vampyre and his monster friends will once again be emerging from their sleep and inviting all the Resort’s guests to join them at the Haunted House Monster Party ride.
Hannah Ratcliffe, Head of Entertainment at LEGOLAND Windsor said: “We’re really excited to bring Brick or Treat back to LEGOLAND Windsor this Halloween. It’s one of our favourite times of year as we give the entire Resort a suitably spooky makeover.
“There is something for all ages, whether it’s our rides and attractions or shows and experiences. We can’t wait to see everyone and hope to see them in fancy dress!”
From just £33 per person, families can do Halloween right this year with Brick or Treat and enjoy all the other rides, shows and attractions LEGOLAND Windsor has to offer.
To book Brick or Treat tickets, visit the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort website at www.legoland.co.uk. Pre booking is required. Kids under 90cm go free.
Families can also make it an extra spooky sleepover with selected short breaks at either the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel or the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. Rooms start from £97.25pp*. Hotel guests can enjoy free entertainment with shows and LEGO character meet and greets, a free LEGO gift for every child in the room, as well as access to the Pirate themed splash pool and a movie den. Guests staying at the Hotels have a second day in the Park for free. Visit www.legolandholidays.co.uk for more information.
*based on a family of four staying at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel, subject to availability.
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2020 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO® bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan.
About Merlin Entertainments Limited
- Merlin Entertainments Limited is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 130 attractions, 19 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its 67 million guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its c.28,000 employees (peak season).
- See www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information and follow on Twitter @MerlinEntsNews.