Back to All Posts
OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL THE END OF JULY: MAKE MONSTER SAVINGS ON VISITS TO THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT WITH 40% OFF TICKETS UNTIL 31 JULY 2019
- Thursday June 27th 2019
- Press Office
- Sales & Promotions
Awesome news, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort has extended its Monster Summer Sale, with guests now able to make monster savings of 40% off all day tickets bought online until 31 July 2019. Tickets in the sale are from just £28 per person for visits to the Resort on any date until 2 November 2019*. For visits during the school summer holidays, day tickets can be purchased online for just £36* per person.
Families who snap up tickets in the sale can ‘Make it a Monster Summer’ with all of the Resort’s awesome rides, live shows and attractions including the fang-tastic new, Haunted House Monster Party ride. Meet Lord Vampyre and his friends as they celebrate the summer holidays and join them for a monstrous party at his spooky haunted home, where he’ll reveal a magical party trick – bringing the banquet hall swinging to life and turning the room upside down!
For a monstrously fun filled family day out, there’s a splashtastic time to be had for mini monsters in the Resort’s splash-tastic play areas. In Splash Safari little ones can play amongst their favourite DUPLO animal friends, brought to life with a host of water features. For a monstrous drenching, bigger kids can brave the oversized tipping DUPLO brick and whiz down the water slides at the largest outdoor water play structure in the UK; Drench Towers.
Over at the Heartlake Harbour Arena, the LEGO® Friends are back for the summer in their all singing and dancing live action show – ‘LEGO Friends to the Rescue’. Fans can discover “The LEGO® MOVIE™ 2” film set recreated in hundreds of LEGO bricks in The LEGO® MOVIE™ 2 Experience. Plus, families can become part of the action in a new 4D movie; ‘LEGO City 4D Officer in Pursuit!’ brought to life through 3D glasses and 4D water, wind, fire and bubble effects. There’s no better time to visit the Resort for less.
The Monster Summer Sale is available online NOW at www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/online-tickets/. Offer ends 23:59 on 31 July 2019.
Guests can even book a monster short break at one of LEGOLAND’s two hotels with a sleepover at the unique LEGOLAND Hotel or the majestic LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. There’s something for everyone with LEGO Friends, Pirates, Adventure, LEGO NINJAGO, Kingdom, Knights or Wizard themed rooms to choose from, along with LEGO character meet and greets, a free LEGO gift for every child and early access to the theme park. Guests can find out more and book packages at www.legolandholidays.co.uk
- LEGOLAND is open until 2 November 2019.
- Under 3’s get free entry.
Monster Summer Sale Terms and Conditions
- *The Monster Summer Sale is exclusively available online now and ends Wednesday 31 July at 23:59.
- 40% off on the day gate prices with online tickets FROM £28 when booked online 1 day in advance for visit on any date until 2nd November 2019.
- The discount applies to the admission ticket element only of any combination tickets - there is no discount on the Food & Beverage element of the All Inclusive Ticket.
- *Tickets must be purchased from LEGOLAND.co.uk at least 1 day in advance.
- All-inclusive day tickets FROM £41 when booked online 1 day in advance for visit on any date until 2 November 2019.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Excludes the LEGOLAND at Christmas event.
- Full Park Terms and conditions apply see legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/terms-and-conditions/park/
Samantha Bentley-Paul / LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
Samantha.email@example.com / 01753 626251
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2019 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO®bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan.
About The LEGO® MOVIE 2: The Second Part
The much-anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed, global box office phenomenon that started it all, “The LEGO® Movie 2: The Second Part” reunites the heroes of Bricksburg in an all new action-packed adventure to save their beloved city. It’s been five years since everything was awesome and the citizens are facing a huge new threat: LEGO DUPLO® invaders from outer space, wrecking everything faster than they can rebuild. The battle to defeat them and restore harmony to the LEGO universe will take Emmet, Lucy, Batman and their friends to faraway, unexplored worlds, including a strange galaxy where everything is a musical. It will test their courage, creativity and Master Building skills, and reveal just how special they really are.
Reprising their starring roles from the first film are Chris Pratt as Emmet, Elizabeth Banks as Lucy (aka Wyldstyle), Will Arnett as LEGO Batman, Nick Offerman as Metal Beard, Alison Brie as Unikitty and Charlie Day as Benny. They are joined by Tiffany Haddish, Stephanie Beatriz, and Arturo Castro as, respectively, new characters Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi, Sweet Mayhem and Ice Cream Cone.
“The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part” is directed by Mike Mitchell (“Shrek Ever After,” “Trolls,” “Sky High”). It is produced by Dan Lin, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller and Roy Lee, the team behind the LEGO film franchise since “The LEGO Movie” debuted in 2014. The screenplay is by Phil Lord & Christopher Miller and Matthew Fogel, story by Phil Lord & Christopher Miller, based on LEGO Construction Toys.
The film opens nationwide in 2D and 3D on Friday, February 8, 2019. Warner Bros. Pictures and Warner Animation Group present, in association with LEGO System A/S, a Lin Pictures/Lord Miller/Vertigo Entertainment Production, “The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part,” distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures.
About Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
About Merlin Entertainments PLC
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 130 attractions, 19 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its 67 million guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its c.28,000 employees (peak season).
- See https://www.merlinentertainments.biz/ for more information and follow on Twitter @MerlinEntsNews.
THE LEGO® MOVIE 2: The Second Part © & ™ DC Comics, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., & The LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. © 2019 The LEGO Group. BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. All Rights Reserved. (s19).