Back to All Posts
THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT IS OPENING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FEBRUARY HALF TERM 2020
- Thursday December 12th 2019
- Brick Week
- Press Office
For the first time, families will be welcomed to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort for February half term to celebrate Brick Week. This special event will run from 15 until 23 February 2020 with 20* awesome rides and attractions to enjoy and exclusive brick building activities for all the family. LEGO® Builders big and small can experience the February fun for £20pp when booking tickets online in advance.
At Brick Week the Resort will have a selection of rides and attractions available, plus extra activities to excite kids during February half term, including the chance to meet their favourite characters; Emmet, Lord Vampyre and his monster friends, be the first to meet Gold Brick and new look LEGO Friends character meet and greets. There’s a whole host of LEGO building workshops for everyone to get involved in including a LEGO make and take, a giant mosaic and a brick build challenge.
There’s plenty of indoor fun to be had as families can test out their ninja skills at LEGO NINJAGO™ The Ride, jump aboard a quest through a land of the pharaohs at Laser Raiders and Scarab Bouncers. Join Lord Vampyre for a monstrous party at his spooky home, the Haunted House Monster Party ride, where he’ll reveal a magical party trick – bringing the banquet hall swinging to life and turning the room upside down. Plus, guests can become part of the action in 4D movie; ‘LEGO City 4D Officer in Pursuit!’ brought to life through 3D glasses and 4D water, wind, fire and bubble effects.
What’s more there’ll also be family favourites including the Dragon Coaster, Driving School, Fire Academy, LEGOLAND Express Train, Jolly Rocker, Mia’s Riding Adventure and more for everyone to enjoy.
Tickets to visit LEGOLAND this Brick Week are £20pp or £5pp for Annual Pass holders when families book online, 1+ days in advance at www.legoland.co.uk
Guests can make the most of Brick Week by extending their visit with a short break at one of LEGOLAND Windsor’s onsite hotels. Families can choose to sleepover in one of two LEGO themed hotels, located right on the edge of the theme park – the unique LEGOLAND Hotel or the majestic LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. Plus there’s a jam packed schedule of evening of entertainment; with shows and LEGO character meet and greets, a free LEGO gift for every child in the room, as well as access to the Pirate themed splash pool, LEGO building areas and movie den. There’s something for everyone with LEGO Friends, Pirates, Adventure, LEGO NINJAGO, Kingdom, Knights or Wizard themed rooms to choose from. Packages start from £249pp at the LEGOLAND Hotel. Guests can find out more and book their February half term break at www.legolandholidays.co.uk
- Brick Week runs 15 – 23 February 2020
- *This is a special ticketed event, only selected rides and attractions will be available during these dates. Rides and attractions open (subject to availability) include:
LEGOLAND Express Train, Haunted House Monster Party, Driving School, Learner Drivers, Balloon School, Fire Academy, Mia’s Riding Adventure, Laser Raiders, Scarab Bouncers, Thunder Blazer, Desert Chase, Aero Nomad, Hill Train, LEGO® Ninjago® The Ride, 4D Cinema, Destiny’s Bounty, Jolly Rocker, Dragon’s Apprentice, Dragon Coaster, Spinning Spider and extra brick building activities including, a LEGO make and take, free build activity, mosaic and brick build challenge plus character meet and greets all included in the £20pp ticket price.
- Some rides, attractions and shows will be closed, including DUPLO Valley, Atlantis Submarine Voyage and all other water rides.
BRICK WEEK PARK ENTRY
- Tickets are £20pp when booked online 1+ days in advance at www.legoland.co.uk
- Under 3’s get free entry
- Tickets are £5pp for LEGOLAND and Merlin Annual Pass holders
BRICK WEEK SHORT BREAKS
- LEGOLAND Hotel – packages from £249pp based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a room, breakfast, 2 days park tickets, LEGO– filled evening entertainment, Free LEGO gift in room, Use of LEGO pirate themed indoor pool
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel – packages from £309pp based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a room, 2 days park tickets, LEGO– filled evening entertainment, Character breakfasts & meet and greet, Access to the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel's facilities, Free LEGO gift in room, PlayStation 4 in room, Branded swim bag, Exclusive Castle ID lanyards
- Stays can be booked online at legolandholidays.co.uk
Lauren Walton / email@example.com / 07153 626106
Samantha Bentley-Paul / firstname.lastname@example.org / 01753 626251
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2019 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO®bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan
About Merlin Entertainments Limited
- Merlin Entertainments Limited is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 130 attractions, 19 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its 67 million guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its c.28,000 employees (peak season).
- See www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information and follow on Twitter @MerlinEntsNews.