What are POP Badges?
POP Badges are the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort’s awesome collector badges. Each Pop is fun and unique in its own way – from your favourite LEGO® Minifigure to glow in the dark or scratch and sniff!
POP Badges can be found in children's meals in our family Restaurants and by completing POP Badge challenges during special events. You can check the LEGOLAND app for information!
Every staff member you meet at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will also have two POP badges on their lanyard and they love to swap with you and your friends!
Gold POP Badges
Don’t forget about our Gold POP Badges! Want to get your hands on one? Here’s how:
- Spot a team member with the Gold POP Badge on their LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort lanyard in either the Park or Hotels
- We can’t reveal who or where to find these employees, so make sure to keep your eyes open for this exclusive POP Badge
- If you find one, you can either keep the exclusive Gold Brick POP badge or take it to Guest Services or the Ticket Office to exchange for a code for a single one-day ticket to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
- You can then redeem your free ticket using the link below!
Remember, you cannot keep the POP Badge if you decide to take the prize, so make that final decision wisely...
Bring your POP Badge to Life!
Pick up one of 2 exclusive LEGO® MYTHICA POP Badges and watch them come to life before your eyes through Augmented Reality!
Get your very own spyhole into this parallel world by scanning the POP Badge using the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort app.
- Only a small amount of these badges are released each day, our teams will not be able to confirm where the badges are located.
- Only Gold POP Badges with the wording ‘take me to Guest Services’ are valid, if you are unsure please speak to a member of the team who will be able to assist.
- Guests are able to redeem their badge for a single one-day ticket to the resort, this ticket is not valid alongside discount vouchers, against hotel stays and cannot be used during special events.
- Guests cannot keep the Pop Badge if they decide to redeem it for a single one-day ticket.
- This POP Badge remains the property of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and is non-refundable, non-transferable and not for re-sale. LEGOLAND Windsor Resort can withdraw the offer at any given time.