Brick or Treat Competition - Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, Winkfield Road, Windsor, SL4 4AY
- All entries must be submitted on the official LEGOLAND Windsor’s Facebook page by 11.59 BST on 24th
- One winner from the qualifying entries will be chosen at random. The winning prize includes: 1 x Family of 4 LEGOLAND Annual Pass
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must simply comment on the competition post stating why they would love to visit Brick or Treat 2020.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16+ years old, except employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the prize draw.
- Any entry which is incomplete, illegible or late will be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- The winner will be selected and notified via Facebook and the winner will need to reply to the correspondence, confirming their email address so the prize can be arranged.
- There is no cash or alternative to the competition prize stated and the prize is non-transferable.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or reward.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter notifying the winner in accordance with these rules. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within the 30 days referred to above, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The results and winner's name may be published on the Official LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Facebook page.
- By submitting a competition entry and any accompanying material, the entrant agrees to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all the entrant's intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights;
in and to the entrant's competition entry (including all photos and videos submitted) and otherwise arising in connection with the entrant's entry, including all such rights to which he/she may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
The entrant confirms that:
(a) all images and video footage are original works by the entrant, are not defamatory and do not infringe third-party rights;
(b) there are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict usage of these images or other submissions;
(c) it has the consent from all individuals shown in any photo or video submitted to use such photo or video for the purposes of the entry and any such individuals have waived all rights they may have in relation to such use;
(d) if the image or video is of a person under 18, he/she has obtained parental or guardian consent to the submission of the photo or video for the purposes of the entry;
(e) it shall provide any evidence of any required consents at the Promoter's request, or risk being disqualified from the competition.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and that personal information provided by you may be held and used by the Promoter, its agents or suppliers to administer the competition, to make the names of the winners known, and for the purposes of post-competition publicity.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- If the Promoter considers that there has been a breach of these rules by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude such entrant from participating in the competition.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- All usual Park entry terms and conditions apply: https://www.legoland.co.uk/security-privacy-legal/terms-conditions/park/.