Kids Go Free Terms & Conditions
Please be aware these terms and conditions are for reference when bringing a Kids Go Free voucher to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. A separate voucher issued through a third party promotional partner must be brought to the Resort in order to visit with this offer.
- A kids go free voucher entitles one child (up to and including 15 years of age) to free entry to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort when accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Only one free child entrance ticket per full paying adult. Maximum of two full paying adults per transaction.
- Entrance for children under 90cm in height is free.
- Car parking charges apply.
- Voucher must be presented upon entrance into LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and surrendered to the ticket booth operator. Discount vouchers cannot be used for pre-bookings.
- Not to be used in-conjunction with any other offer, reward/loyalty program, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, group booking, on-line tickets, rail inclusive offers or pre-purchased tickets.
- Kids Go Free vouchers are not valid for LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel.
- Guests are advised that not all attractions and shows may be operational on the day of their visit.
- Height, age and weight restrictions apply on some rides. Some rides will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a person aged 16 or over.
- Vouchers are not for re-sale, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The voucher terms and conditions will apply irrespective of the entrance price at the time of use.
- Refer to promotional partner voucher terms and conditions for valid dates.
- LEGOLAND Windsor will be closed on selected weekdays in March, April, May, September, October and November.
- Please visit LEGOLAND.co.uk in advance to confirm dates and prices.