This page contains the following:
- Park Terms and Conditions
- 1 Day & 2 Day Tickets Terms and Conditions
Park Terms & Conditions
Merlin places great importance on the safety of its guests and endeavours to ensure that the high standards set by Merlin are complied with by all persons visiting the Attraction (as defined below). Entry will only be allowed to the Attraction to those guests who are willing to comply with these terms and conditions of entry (Entry Conditions).
Please assist Merlin in ensuring the Attraction and facilities remain a safe place in which to enjoy fun and exciting experiences.
In these Entry Conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
Ticket a valid ticket allowing the holder entry to the Attraction;
Attraction LEGOLAND Windsor Resort or any part of it;
Merlin Merlin Entertainments Group Limited (Company No. 05022287) whose registered office address is at 3 Market Close, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1NQ;
1. All persons entering the Attraction are admitted subject to the following Entry Conditions. Any person who does not comply with these Entry Conditions may be removed from the Attraction by Merlin personnel, security or police officers, without any right to a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that the Attraction may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Attraction, all guests must comply with any reasonable instructions given to them by Merlin personnel or any third party instructed on behalf of Merlin.
2. By entering the Attraction, all persons acknowledge that they are under a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of any person accompanying them, taking into account personal medical conditions. All persons in and around the Attraction should behave in a safe manner at all times.
3. Merlin, acting reasonably at all times, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Attraction, ban from entry to the Attraction, or remove from the Attraction without right to refund any person who:
(a) acts in an inappropriate and/or undesirable manner whilst travelling to the Attraction whether by bus, coach or other means, where such behaviour has been reported to Merlin by a reliable independent source;
(b) has been convicted of a criminal offence relating to Merlin or civil unrest at Merlin property/attractions, which, in the opinion of Merlin, is likely to affect the safety and/or enjoyment of other guests or staff, or uses violent, aggressive, threatening, abusive, discriminatory or insulting words or behaviour or in any way behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
(c) climbs or stands upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or any other buildings at the Attraction. Merlin reserves the right to prosecute any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, exhibits, fabrics or buildings at the Attraction and to initiate legal proceedings if appropriate;
(d) has displayed any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could be reasonably judged to be, threatening, abusive or insulting;
(e) has previously acted in any manner which has caused any Attraction to report that individual to Merlin; or
(f) is attempting to regain admission to the Attraction or has been found inside the Attraction without a valid Ticket;
(g) has purchased or obtained any tickets or discount vouchers from a ticket tout or Merlin reasonably believes that they have purchased a Ticket from an unauthorised source;
(h) enters any areas of the Attraction where guest access is prohibited.
4. For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason referred to above.
5. All persons entering the Attraction must pay for admission and/or hold a valid Ticket which has been obtained from the Attraction, the Attraction’s website or an authorised third party.
6. No child or children under the age of 14 will be admitted to an Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. The Attraction reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
7. If re-entry into the Attraction is required, an appropriate handstamp or ticket must be obtained, before exiting the Attraction which must be shown at the time of re-entry to regain access. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Merlin.
8. All Tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value.
9. Tickets are not valid for special events or concerts which may attract a separate admission fee.
10. Tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Merlin, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so.
11. Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the Ticket. Please check the Attraction’s operating calendar for opening dates and times.
12. Non-dated tickets booked in advance do not guarantee admission to the Attraction, especially during busy times or on specific days when there are special events. Please visit www.legoland.co.uk for more details.
13. Tickets booked online will be delivered in accordance with the Attraction’s delivery procedure.
14. The Attraction is unable to accept card payments online from card holders registered overseas.
15. THE ATTRACTION IS PRIVATE PROPERTY. The sale of tickets/vouchers by anyone other than the Attraction is strictly prohibited. Only persons authorised by an Attraction are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to guests within the Attraction grounds.
16. To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the Attraction, guests are admitted to the Attraction subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. For the avoidance of doubt, it is prohibited to bring into the Attraction any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article which could cause injury or affect the enjoyment of other guests is strictly prohibited.
17. Any person found to be in possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous will be immediately escorted from the Attraction without the right to refund and Merlin reserves the right to make reports to the relevant authorities which may lead to prosecution.
18. The consumption of intoxicating liquor is permitted only in authorised places within the Attraction. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor may not be taken into the Attraction except with the express permission of Merlin and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission to the Attraction or escorted from the Attraction without right to refund.
19. The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the Attraction without right to refund.
20. Guests must be dressed appropriately at all times whilst at the Attraction – this includes wearing a top and shoes. If a guest is wearing clothing that is indecent or likely to cause offence in any way, they will not be allowed entry. On some rides, guests may not wear stilettos or loose clothing due to health and safety reasons. If, after being requested by the Attraction, a guest refuses to dress appropriately, the Attraction reserves the right to remove such guest from the Attraction, without giving a refund.
21. The only transport devices which are permitted within the Attraction are wheelchairs and mobility scooters, save that bicycles are permitted in certain areas of the Attraction.
22. Unnecessary noise (such as that from the use of radio sets and other electrical equipment), or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other guests or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of the Attraction.
23. Merlin will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by guests at the Attraction. However, Merlin reserves the right, without prior notice to close and change the programme of rides and Attraction and/or the Attraction's operating hours. Merlin in its absolute discretion reserves the right to close the whole or any part of the Attraction at any time or to restrict the number of persons having access to the Attraction. The reason for any closure or restriction provided by this condition may include closure due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or to ensure safety and security of guests, or if Merlin reasonably considers the circumstances so require.
24. For Tickets purchased online or in advance, if the Attraction is closed for any of the reasons set out in condition 23, Merlin reserves the right to offer substitute tickets for admission to the Attraction on an alternative date in substitution for any other form of redress.
25. All rides, Attraction, amusements, transport systems and any other facilities located at the Attraction must only be used in accordance with Merlin's or the relevant operator's instructions.
26. Guests are permitted to take photographs and recordings within certain areas of the Attraction, provided that these are solely for private use and are not sold or used for any commercial or public purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, the taking of photographs and/or recordings is not permitted at the waterpark.
27. By accepting these regulations, guests acknowledge that the Attraction may on demand have access to photographs taken and video footage captured by guests to the Attraction and request that certain photographs and/or footage are deleted if they are or are deemed to be offensive to other guests and/or staff. By accepting these regulations, guests agree not to intentionally photograph and/or capture video footage of any individual without that person’s permission and must adhere to all photography/filming restrictions in place from time to time whilst within the Attraction.
28. From time to time Merlin or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the Attraction, which may feature guests. Entry to the Attraction is deemed acceptance of these Regulations, and you therefore agree that Merlin or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Merlin or such authorised party (as the case may be).
29. CCTV cameras are used to assist in the proper running of the Attraction. However, the Attraction does not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras.
30. Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited in the Attraction (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) and, for the avoidance of doubt, should not be left in any vehicle parked at the Attraction. The Attraction reserves the right to contact any relevant authority to make and be responsible for any decision in relation to any animals that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress.
31. Smoking (including of e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside and in premises owned and/or operated by Merlin, except for in the designated smoking areas identified on the park map of the Attraction.
32. All items, belongings and other property brought onto the Attraction by guests shall be at such guest's own risk and the Attraction accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such property. As such, the Attraction advises that guests do not bring valuables to the Attraction. Guests may leave all pushchairs and / or large luggage items at a designated area. Secure lockers are available upon request and subject to a fee and availability.
33. Motor homes, camper vans, caravans or any other vehicle of a similar nature are not permitted anywhere within the Attraction unless express prior permission in writing has been given by a senior member of the Attraction. This permission in its original form will need to be produced prior to entry to the Attraction. Photocopies will not be accepted. Any breach of this condition will be deemed to be trespassing, will be removed and the owner shall be responsible for all consequences arising as a result of such removal.
34. Vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. The Attraction takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park and no guarantee is given as to the security of guest’s vehicles in the car park. A parking fee applies. If guests lose their car park ticket, they will be required to purchase a new ticket. The Attraction does not guarantee the security of vehicles of guests and/or their contents.
35. No vehicles are permitted to remain in the Attraction outside the Attraction’s normal operating hours without the prior express permission of the Attraction, which retains absolute discretion as to whether such permission is granted.
36. If any guest is in breach of any of these Entry Conditions is a member of a group, then such group of individuals may also, as the Attraction’s discretion be denied entry or escorted from the Attraction without right to refund.
37. If Tickets are bought on behalf of other guests (for example, group bookings), the buyer accepts these Entry Conditions on behalf of every guest and shall ensure that these Entry Conditions are followed by each person in the group.
1 Day & 2 Day Tickets – Terms and Conditions
1. Children under the age of three go FREE.
2. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.
3. Tickets booked online will be emailed directly to the email address provided once payment has been confirmed. Tickets booked online are not available for collection at park.
4. LEGOLAND Windsor operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets booked online or by telephone.
5. We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions.
6. Credit Card transactions are made on a separate secure server, with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation. Unfortunately we are unable to accept card payments online from card holders that are registered overseas.
7. Use of the ticket implies agreement with the terms & conditions posted at the LEGOLAND Windsor entrance and / or in the Park Guide.
8. The ticket remains the property of LEGOLAND Windsor and is not for re-sale, is non-refundable and non-transferable
9. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and, in the interest of the public and for safety reasons, we also reserve the right to require guests to leave the park at any time.
10. Ride restrictions apply and are posted at individual attractions.
11. LEGOLAND reserves the right to vary admission rates and discounts without prior notice.
12. Guests are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity ride or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
13. Upgrade to an Annual Pass from a day ticket and get your entrance fee refunded. This applies to the standard gate price only and excludes special event prices.