Back to All Posts
FREE PARK ENTRY FOR KIDS WITH A 2019 SHORT BREAK AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT
- Thursday January 3rd 2019
- Resort Hotels, Sales & Promotions
- Press Office
- Packages available at the LEGOLAND® Hotel, LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel and local hotels
- Offer ends 3 February 2019
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is offering an awesome Free Park Entry for Kids deal on short breaks booked by 3 February 2019.
The offer is available on overnight stays at the unique LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel, the majestic LEGOLAND Castle Hotel and a host of nearby partner hotels. Families will enjoy free park entry tickets for their kids*, PLUS their second day entry tickets into the park completely free for the whole family.
Prices start from £74pp at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel, from £89pp at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel and from £36pp at nearby partner hotels and are based on two adults and two children sharing a room. A delicious buffet breakfast is also included in the package price for families to fill up ahead of their day in the theme park.
Guests staying at LEGOLAND Windsor’s onsite hotels, situated right on the edge of the theme park, can sleepover in their fully LEGO themed room and enjoy exclusive perks including early access into the theme park, a jam packed evening of entertainment; with shows and LEGO character meet and greets, a free LEGO gift for every child in the room, as well as access to the Pirate themed splash pool, building areas and movie den. There’s something for everyone with LEGO Friends, Pirates, Adventure, NINJAGO, Kingdom, Knights or Wizard themed rooms to choose from.
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has everything for a fun packed short break for families with children aged 2 to 12, with LEGO themed rides, live shows and attractions all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland. PLUS in spring 2019, families will be able to discover a brand new ride – The Haunted House Monster Party. Guests will be able to join the frightfully friendly Lord Vampyre for a party at his spooky new home, before he reveals his magical party trick; turning the room upside down before your very eyes!
Deal hunters should visit www.legolandholidays.co.uk to take advantage of the awesome short break offer and find full terms and conditions. LEGOLAND reopens for the season on 15 March 2019 until November.
*free entry for kids’ in the theme park – 1 child (under 15 years) per paying adult
Free Park Entry for kids Offer
- Offer available to book at legolandholidays.co.uk before midnight on 3 February 2019.
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a room:
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel - From £74pp including overnight stay, breakfast, park entry deal (free park entry for kids and 2nd day park entry free for the whole family), LEGO®– filled evening entertainment, Early ride access, Free LEGO gift in room, Use of LEGO pirate themed indoor pool
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel - From £89pp at the, Overnight stay in a themed room, park entry deal (free park entry for kids and 2nd day park entry free for the whole family), LEGO®– filled evening entertainment, Character breakfasts & meet and greet, Early ride access, Access to the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel's facilities, Free LEGO gift in room, PlayStation 4 in room, Branded swim bag, Exclusive Castle ID lanyards
- Off-site partner hotels - From £36pp staying at, including overnight stay, breakfast, and park entry deal (free park entry for kids and 2nd day park entry free for the whole family).
- T's and C's: Terms and conditions apply. This offer applies to the ticket element of the package and is applicable when booked before midnight on 3rd February 2019 for selected Park open dates from March until November 2019. The offer is valid for stays at the Resort Hotel and nearby partner hotels on selected dates. The following dates are excluded from this offer: 16th March, 6th, 13th, 20th April, 1st June, 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th July, 5th, 12th, 19th, 25th, 26th October 2019. Lead price of £141 is based on 2 adults and 2 children staying in a standard room at the Holiday Inn Reading South on selected Fridays and Sundays in 2019. Correct at the time of writing, subject to change and availability.
- FREE Entry for Kids entitles one child (up to and including 15 years of age) free entry to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort when accompanied by a full paying adult. Only one free child entrance ticket per full paying adult. Maximum of two full paying adults per transaction. Children under the age of 3 go free into the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Resort benefits, extras and activities are subject to change and availability.
- Any free Park entry days included in your break must be used on consecutive days adjoining your hotel stay date. 2nd Day FREE is valid in the Theme Park only and does not apply when the Park is closed on the 2nd day of your stay. 2nd Day FREE does not apply to themed weekends held at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel. 2nd Day FREE applies to main season breaks and excludes winter packages. Breakfast is included with all packages unless stated otherwise at the time of booking.
- The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will open from 15 March 2019 until 1 November 2019.
Lauren Walton / firstname.lastname@example.org / 07153 626106
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2019 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO®bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are seven other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund in Denmark, LEGOLAND® California in the U.S.A, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland in Germany, LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND Japan
About Merlin Entertainments plc
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 120 attractions, 18 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to more than 65 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.29,000 employees (peak season).
- See Merlin Backstage (merlinentertainments.biz/backstage or www.facebook.com/merlinbackstage) for an insight into how Merlin delivers memorable experiences to its many millions of visitors to its attractions.
- Visit merlinentertainments.biz for more information.