To be eligible for the Ride Access Pass, the children who require a Ride Access Pass will need to be accompanied by a helper/teacher. This helper/teacher should be able to assist them when visiting a Ride or Attraction.
Whilst at LEGOLAND helpers/teachers might need to support disabled visitors with the following (but not limited to):
- Following the boarding instructions given by the staff running the attraction,
- Staying with the disabled guest on the attraction,
- Assisting with transfers, boarding and alighting,
- Following staff instructions in the event of an evacuation,
- Passing on any messages and safety instructions, both written and verbal, given by LEGOLAND staff members.
Children who require a Ride Access Pass are identified via a wristband. Up to 3 carers will receive a carer writsband. For every ride access wristband, there must be a carer with them above the age of 14 when visiting a ride or attraction. Please keep this in mind in terms of child/adult ratios.
To pre-register your group for the Ride Access Pass please contact GroupRAP@LEGOLAND.co.uk for School Trips.Find out more