Reserve & Ride Terms & Conditions
Guests using the Mobile service will agree to Terms and Conditions when they “Accept and Log In/Register”.
- Prices are based on a per person charge.
- Guests are advised that for technical, operational, and other reasons beyond our control, any activity, ride or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
- All service levels, Add On and One-Shot products are subject to availability.
- Reserve & Ride is valid for selected rides and attractions in the Resort and these are subject to change.
- No refund or partial refunds are available for Reserve & Ride after or on completion of the first booked ride. Once validated, Add Ons and One Shots will not be refunded.
- Children under 90cm are not required to pay for Reserve & Ride. They may accompany Reserve & Ride users on reserved rides – height, weight and age restrictions permitting.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16.
- Parties may have to split up on carriages that are not suitable for the number in their group.
- Age, height, health and weight restrictions apply on certain rides and attractions.
- There will be times when Reserve & Ride users will be required to wait past their allocated slot due to unforeseen circumstances.
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort operates a Ride Access Pass system for guests with disabilities. This may result in guests with Ride Access Passes taking loading priority over other guests on some rides and attractions.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, there may be times when merge points are unmanned by staff and guests may need to self-merge.
- Guests found to be misusing a Reserve & Ride session in any way or attempting to contradict any of the terms and conditions will have their session revoked and will not be refunded.
- Misuse of Reserve & Ride is identified, but not limited to; Making a reservation, screenshotting the QR code, cancelling the reservation and using the screenshot at another point during the day.
- Reserve & Ride cannot be used for parking, restaurants, educational workshops, Pirate Goldwash and any other additionally charged activities.
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort operates a pricing structure, trading calendar and discount options. Prices may vary based on time of purchase and provider. LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort reserves the right to change these without notice.
- Annual Pass holders who wish to obtain discount must produce a valid Annual Pass for each guest they wish that discount to apply to.
- You shall be authorised to use the SERVICE only for personal and specifically non-commercial use.
- The SERVICE is only available for a one-day rental on the day of purchase.
- There are no refunds or compensation given due to inclement weather, ride availability or park operating hours.
- The SERVICE will only work in the park you are visiting and on the day of purchase. The SERVICE will expire prior to the following day and a new purchase will need to be made.
- The SERVICE will only wait for one ride at a time. If you would like to reserve another ride, you will be asked to cancel the ride that was reserved or cancel your current reservation.
- Do not enter the Reserve & Ride ride entrance prior to your reservation time. Your reservation will not be honoured until after your scheduled reservation time. Your reservation must be validated by an attendant prior to boarding the attraction.