LEGOLAND is the perfect place for teachers, carers and children to experience a fun and engaging school trip!
We offer hands on workshops hosted by our trained educational staff which cover the core STEM principals. All of our workshops are fully adaptable to age and student’s needs, plus they utilise the world's finest educational play materials: LEGO bricks!
What is Included in your School Ticket?
- Full day entry to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
- Take on the excitement of 55 rides and attractions
- FREE coach parking
- 2 FREE teacher planning tickets (post payment)
Booking Your Trip, Brick By Brick!
1. Choose your suitable ticket via our Pricing and Offers Page.
2. Select your Educational Workshop! For a full breakdown please visit our Workshop Page.
3. Need some more advice? Call our Education Team on 01753 626236* or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about Workshops and the park! *Unfortunately we are unable to check availability or make bookings on this line.
4. To book your awesome trip please call 0871 4232 280*
*Calls to this number cost 13p per minute plus your providers access charge