Plan Your Trip
To ensure social distancing can be maintained across the Resort in line with government guidance, and for the best possible guest experience, we have taken the decision not to offer school or group visits to LEGOLAND Windsor when we reopen. This will be reviewed in line with government guidance at the beginning of August. If you would like to move your school booking to next year at no extra cost or receive a refund, please contact our team on at School.Enquiries@legoland.co.uk. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you very soon.
We understand that organising a school trip can be difficult, which is why we want to make planning your visit to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort as easy as possible.
Please download the School Information Pack to find out everything you need to know before your visit.
What is included in your Schools visit?
- Full day entry to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
- Free teacher tickets 1 for every 5 primary students and 1 for every 10 secondary students
- Free coach and minibus parking in our designated coach car park
- Free teacher planning tickets for 2 teachers to visit us anytime before the trip, once payment has been made
- Pre-completed risk assessment to save that tricky paperwork and meet your student's needs
- Access to our schools lunch room*.
Students with Additional Needs can apply for the Ride Access Pass with the relevant documentation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Located in Heartlake City next to Pizza & Pasta Buffet. Open 12:00 - 14:00, no booking necessary, first come first serve basis. Please note this is a self-clean area and is only available on weekdays during term time.