Plan Your Trip
Booking Your School Visit
If you are interested in a 2023 or 2024 visit, please complete the provisional booking form and a member of the team will get back to you soon.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you very soon.
Please note the below pricing is for 2023 only, for information on 2024 pricing please fill out the provisional booking form for more information.
We understand that organising a school trip can be difficult, which is why we want to make planning your visit to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort as easy as possible.
Please download the School Information Pack to find out everything you need to know before your visit.
What is included in your Schools visit?
- Full day entry to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- Free teacher tickets 1 for every 5 primary students and 1 for every 10 secondary students.
- Free coach and minibus parking in our designated coach car park.
- Free teacher planning tickets for 2 teachers to visit us anytime before the trip, once payment has been made (upon request).
- Pre-completed risk assessment to save that tricky paperwork and meet your student's needs
- Access to our schools lunch room*.
Students with Additional Needs can apply for the Ride Access Pass with the relevant documentation. Please email GroupRAP@legoland.co.uk.
Start planning your trip today and download our Teachers' Map below!
* Located in Heartlake City next to Pizza & Pasta Buffet. Open 12:00 - 14:00, no booking necessary, first come first serve basis. Please note this is a self-clean area and is only available on weekdays during term time.