Plan Your Trip
Booking Your School Visit
If you are interested in a 2021 visit, please complete the provisional booking form and a member of the team will get back to you soon.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you very soon.
We understand that organising a school trip can be difficult, which is why we want to make planning your visit to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort as easy as possible.
Please download the School Information Pack to find out everything you need to know before your visit.
What is included in your Schools visit?
- Full day entry to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
- Free teacher tickets 1 for every 5 primary students and 1 for every 10 secondary students
- Free coach and minibus parking in our designated coach car park
- Free teacher planning tickets for 2 teachers to visit us anytime before the trip, once payment has been made
- Pre-completed risk assessment to save that tricky paperwork and meet your student's needs
- Access to our schools lunch room*.
Students with Additional Needs can apply for the Ride Access Pass with the relevant documentation. Please email email@example.com
*Located in Heartlake City next to Pizza & Pasta Buffet. Open 12:00 - 14:00, no booking necessary, first come first serve basis. Please note this is a self-clean area and is only available on weekdays during term time.