Brick or Treat Photo Share Competition - Terms & Conditions
• Promoter: LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, Winkfield Road, Windsor, SL4 4AY.
• The prize includes 5 winners of a LEGO® Witch BrickHeadz
• Entrants must post their picture at the park on the relevant post LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Facebook page and/or using the hashtag ‘#LEGOLANDWindsor’ and tagging ‘@LEGOLANDWindsor’ on Twitter and/or Instagram
• This competition will close on Saturday 3rd November 2018 at 12:00pm BST and a winner will be selected and contacted
• Entrants may submit multiple entries but no entrant may win more than one prize
• The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 13 or over except employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the prize draw.
• The winner will be selected and notified via the platform the relevant platform they entered on (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram) and the winner will need to reply to the correspondence, providing their full name and address so that prize delivery can be arrange.
• Any entry which is incomplete, illegible or late, or which appears likely to breach any law or any of these rules or infringe any right, will be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. The promoter shall not be responsible for any competition entries which have failed to properly upload to any respective social platforms or are not viewable or accessible for any reason.
• The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours of the Promoter notifying the winner in accordance with these rules. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within the 48 hours referred to above, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
• Prize can be collected at the Resort or posted to the winner, depending on personal preference.
• The results, the winning video/photograph, and winner's name and town or county may be published on the Official LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Facebook page or shall be available on request. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Statutory rights are not affected.
• There is no cash or alternative to the competition prize stated and the prize is non-transferable.
• The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or reward.
• By submitting a competition entry and any accompanying material, the entrant agrees to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all the entrant's intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights;
in and to the entrant's competition entry (including all photos and videos submitted) and otherwise arising in connection with the entrant's entry, including all such rights to which he/she may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
• The entrant confirms that:
(a) all images and video footage are original works by the entrant, are not defamatory and do not infringe third-party rights;
(b) there are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict usage of these images or other submissions;
(c) it has the consent from all individuals shown in any photo or video submitted to use such photo or video for the purposes of the entry and any such individuals have waived all rights they may have in relation to such use;
(d) if the image or video is of a person under 18, he/she has obtained parental or guardian consent to the submission of the photo or video for the purposes of the entry;
(e) it shall provide any evidence of any required consents at the Promoter's request, or risk being disqualified from the competition.
• By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and that personal information provided by you may be held and used by the Promoter, its agents or suppliers to administer the competition, to make the names of the winners known, and for the purposes of post-competition publicity.
• This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and you agree that Facebook, Instagram or Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
• If the Promoter considers that there has been a breach of these rules by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude such entrant from participating in the competition.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
LEGOLAND® Bravery Bootcamp Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Experience LEGOLAND’s Bravery Bootcamp plus a family day out at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, including up to 2 adult and 3 child tickets.
• Only one entry per person.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
• Entries must be received by 11am 19th October
• The winner must be contactable on the morning of Friday 19th October.
• The prize consists of up to 2 adult and 3 child day tickets to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort including the Bravery Bootcamp experience.
• Any additional adults and/or children will be charged at the standard rate.
• If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than five (5) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
• The prize is for one day tickets only, and not 2 Day or Annual Passes.
• Prizes must be used on 24 October 2018
• Prizes must be collected by winners at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
• Any additional tickets you may wish to purchase can be booked in advance online at www.legoland.co.uk
• When entering please ensure you are available on 24 October 2018.
• The prize is subject to the attractions normal Terms and Conditions of Entry, which can be found at
• Not all attractions, shows and rides may be operational on the day of the visit.
• Height, age and weight restrictions apply on some rides.
• Prize consists only of one day entrance only; no other elements or expenses such as travel, car parking, meals and beverages, spending money or Q-Bot access to rides and attractions are included. All such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner plus guests.
• The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise stated the promoter is the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
• This prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, reward/loyalty program, 2 Day or Annual Pass, group booking, rail inclusive offer.
• There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.
• Entrants should not enter if they have a severe phobia of spiders, snakes, or clowns.
• Entrants should be prepared to handle snakes and spiders, under professional supervision.
• Entrants will be photographed during the experience, and will be required to sign model release forms.
• Competition entry is open to all UK residents except employees and the immediate family of the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, NINJAGO, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group.